Nvidia Senior Account Manager, DGX & AI Solutions - Sales in Santa Clara, California
We are now looking for a senior leader to help accelerate the global adoption/sales of DGX Appliances, and comparable GPU based OEM servers, for Artificial Intelligence and Deep Learning by working across a matrixed organization within NVIDA to ensure that we have the proper industry solutions and market facing partnerships.
What you’ll be doing:
In this role, you will need to lead and work in virtual teams – including solution architects, systems and application engineers, sales operations and industry business development as well as product management, product marketing and hardware and software engineering and product development.
- Partner with the Global sales leadership to drive the field sales team’s success in DGX Sales in key industry verticals.
- Explore new sales models and partnerships to grow the revenue for DGX & GPU based systems.
- You will work with very closely with Geo Field Sales, Solution Architects, the Product Team and the partner ecosystem to the achieve goals.
- Craft a robust opportunity pipeline and establish long-term business relationships and strategic relevance with selected high-revenue/growth.
- Enable a matrixed team to deliver on the product segment revenue accordance with the defined coverage model.
- You will craft and developing sales operations process management, including opportunity management and forecasting.
- Build effective relationships with a partner channel ecosystem.
- The metrics for this role will be incremental revenue driven through these initiatives.
What we need to see:
- Bachelor degree minimum from a leading University. Master’s degree and/or MBA is desirable
- 15+ years of sales experience in technology systems and/or software products. Experience owning an overlay product sales organization is needed.
- Deep knowledge and extensive experience of datacenter level industry business development, and driving adoption and growth of a technology-based solution
- Track record of successfully growing revenue for new innovative technology based solutions. A consistent track record handling the sales of computing appliances.
- Confirmed ability to work effectively in highly matrixed organization
- Strong understanding of industry applications, datacenter servers, cloud services, and embedded and related devices.
- Machine learning, data analytics, and artificial intelligence experience preferred
- Work with the Business Unit product management and engineering teams to ensure that we build the right products and solutions that aligns with our company roadmap
- Experience building and executing a complex sales strategy across multiple organizations
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills are an essential requirement. You love working across all major internal functional areas (engineering, sales, marketing, executives), as well as external partners, customers, and content developers
- Location is flexible, but Bay Area is preferred
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
- Providing effective leadership and driving organization growth and change.
- Can present complex marketing and technical content to customers
- Proven knowledge in influencing business practices and products to better align with customer needs
- 3-7 years of experience in qualifying new customers to enable revenue opportunities, product alignment, decision makers, etc
- Can demonstrate a strong technical foundation to establish credibility with customers and/or internal partners
NVIDIA is widely considered to be one of the technology world’s most desirable employers. We have some of the most forward-thinking and talented people in the world working for us. If you're creative and autonomous, we want to hear from you!
NVIDIA is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current and future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression , sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Posted 30+ Days Ago
- Full time