Nvidia Research Scientist (Machine Learning) in Santa Clara, California
We are now looking for a Research Scientist (Machine Learning):
NVIDIA is searching for an extraordinary researcher in machine learning to join our research team. We are passionate about deep learning, reinforcement learning, semi-supervised and unsupervised learning, but are also considering other areas of machine learning and artificial intelligence. You would work within a new research team in machine learning and collaborate with existing teams that cover computer vision, image processing, hardware architecture, and more. Your contributions have the opportunity to make a real impact on our products.
What you'll be doing:
- You will have a chance to define your research, design and implement state of the art machine learning techniques.
- Publish your creative research and speak at conferences and events.
- Collaborate with other research team members, a diverse set of internal product teams and external researchers.
- Transfer technology to product groups.
What we need to see:
- A Ph.D. in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science/Engineering, or a related field.
- Excellent knowledge of machine learning theory and practice.
- Excellent programming skills in some rapid prototyping environment such as Matlab or Python; C++ and parallel programming (e.g., CUDA) is a plus.
- Knowledge of common machine learning frameworks.
- You should have a track record of research excellence with a very good publication record.
- Knowledge of application areas, such as computer vision or natural language processing, is a huge plus.
- Strong communications skills. Being a creative and dynamic presenter is very helpful.
NVIDIA is widely considered to be one of the technology world’s most desirable employers. We have some of the most brilliant and talented people on the planet working for us. If you're creative and autonomous, we want to hear from you.
We are an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled employer
- Posted 30+ Days Ago
- Full time