Palo Alto Networks Executive Assistant in Santa Clara, California
Palo Alto Networks® is the fastest-growing security company in history. We offer the chance to be part of an important mission: ending breaches and protecting our way of digital life. If you are a motivated, intelligent, creative, and hardworking individual, then this job is for you!
We are looking for an accomplished Executive Assistant who has the presence, sense of urgency and superb organizational skills to support the Executive Vice President, Chief Marketing Officer and several direct reports.
Palo Alto Networks is the fastest growing company in the security market and due to the nature of this role, this individual is expected to engage with senior executives, on a global basis, both inside and outside of Palo Alto Networks.
The ideal candidate possesses deep experience in administrative support but also pays the highest attention to detail. The ideal candidate will have the ability to anticipate the needs of an in-demand executive. He/she will have a passion for helping others with a flexible, get it done attitude.
• Plan and coordinate international and domestic, business and personal travel.
• Plan and execute critical meetings, establish agendas, coordinate meeting logistics and follow up with attendees.
• Consolidate and prepare information and presentations, with great attention to detail and accuracy.
• Experience maintaining the utmost discretion and professionalism while dealing with very senior level constituents, senior leaders, customers and clients, and other organizations or constituents.
• Prioritization, brainstorming, planning, and execution of special projects including events, offsites, budgets and preparations for Board and senior leadership meetings.
• A minimum of 5+ years work experience in the capacity of an Executive Assistant supporting and/or reporting to a C-level executive.
• Ability to remain flexible and positive in a dynamic and fast paced environment that spans multiple time zones.
• Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
• Ability to convey a professional image, as well as, effectively represent the organization as appropriate in its relationship with both internal and external constituents.
• Excellent organizational skills, critical thinking skills, and possesses the ability to address multiples priorities, and meet deadlines.
• Highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently.
• Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of customer/client service and response.
• Demonstrated ability to achieve high performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
• Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint as well as experience with other 3rdparty apps such as Concur, Workday and BOX.
Learn more about Palo Alto Networks here at https://www.paloaltonetworks.com/company and check out our fast facts at https://www.paloaltonetworks.com/company/company-fast-facts
EOE Protected Veterans/Disability.