Rose International INC QA Analyst in San Rafael, California
Position Title: QA Analyst
Position Number: 302044
Location: San Rafael, CA
Desired Skill Set:
Agile, API, AWS, Big Data, Black Box Testing, Hadoop, Hive, Java, Python, QA, Selenium, Spark, White Box Testing
C2C and STEM-OPT are not available
Only U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. can be considered as W2 candidates.
Location: San Rafael CA 94903
Job: Sr. QA Automation Engineer
Contract: 6 months +
As a Sr. QA Automation Engineer , you are responsible for building/maintaining automation frameworks for Big Data projects. You will use your engineering acumen and passion for quality to drive results for and with our teams bringing cutting-edge big data products to internal Analytics groups.
You should have knowledge of AWS, and Big Data Testing with big data stacks such as (Hadoop, Hive, and Spark) and experience with Java and Python programming; automation framework experience is needed to Test software to ensure that developed products meet design specifications and are within total quality management limits and standards.
Requirements for the Sr. QA Automation Engineer
• 5+ years of professional experience in QA Automation Engineering
• 3+ years experience building automation frameworks from scratch (Java and Python ) and with test automation tools such as Selenium, Cucumber, TestNG
• Experience in quality assurance of data driven implementations, at least 3 years on a data warehouse specific project
• Working knowledge of Hadoop ecosystem
• Extensive knowledge of "big data" testing with Hive and Spark
• Experience with Spark and other big data technologies.
• Experience with predictive learning/data a plus
• Experience with Cloud Computing technologies like AWS is a must.
• Strong knowledge in RESTful web API framework and API test automation using SOAPUI, POSTMAN
• Perform API automation script development and maintenance (at least mid-level experience with Java/Python programming)
• Proficient with SQL and well-formed understanding of data, data modeling, data mining and ETL processes. Experience with data validation automation and ETL processes testing
• Experience in developing test plans and test scenarios. Develop and maintain test cases. Experience setting up and implementing test automation framework
• Experience with automated testing in a continuous integration environment. Hands on experience in Continuous Integration tools like Jenkins,
• Execute manual and automated tests for API layer Solid understanding of no-SQL database concepts
• Knowledge of API testing (REST) Agile experience and associated tools (SCRUM and Jira) ALM experience
• API Testing, Selenium with Java, Design Frameworks, Test Automation , Test Automation frameworks.
• Experience with databases such as MYSQL, Postgres, Hive etc.
• Good experience in Version control/Source control management tool like GitHub
• Hands on experience in Build management Tool like Maven, Ant
• You will be responsible for creation, execution and maintenance of automated scripts. In addition the position is responsible for creating metrics and increasing test coverage using the automated systems
• Coming up with innovative solutions for Automation. Market knowledge of various automation tools is a plus. Should be able to customize the tools using your engineering skills.
• Perform manual/Automated testing, software quality assurance, and implement test automation
• Perform both blackbox and whitebox testing
• Utilize QA tools such as Selenium, JMeter, and Jenkins
• Create infrastructure to execute automation scripts on a scheduled basis
• Perform heavy data validation and ETL processes testing
• Perform load testing
• Collaborate with Engineering Team to document practices and standards for QA
• Ability to work in a collaborative and dynamic team environment
• Ability to quickly learn and apply new concepts, principles and solutions
• Reliability and commitment to projects and tasks
• Report QA activities and project status to Engineering and Product Management on a weekly basis
• Write test plans, test cases, status reports and summary reports
• Participate in daily scrum and bi-weekly sprint planning meetings#CBRose#
Send me a reminder to complete this application
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender (expression or identity), national origin, arrest and conviction records, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco and Los Angeles, California will be administered in accordance with their respective Fair Chance Ordinances.
Rose International has an official agreement (ID #132522), effective June 30, 2008, with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Employment Verification Program (E-Verify).
(Posting required by OCGA 13/10-91.)