Continental Corporation Cost Controller in San Luis Potosi, Mexico
San Luis Potosi
▪ To assist the Plant Controller in sustaining and improving the standard Continental Controlling processes and procedures.
▪ To ensure data for financial analysis are maintained with consistency, reliability and transparency.
▪ To support in official Reporting, Budget and MonthEnd Closing Process.
- Public Accountant or M.A. Business Administration
Engineer with in depth knowledge in Cost Controlling
- 3 years of experience in Controlling or Cost Accounting
Knowledge of SAP system
In depth knowledge of Internal Processes
Experience in leading small teams would be a Plus
Division Footer Text
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
The Tire division is known for maximizing safety through short braking distances and excellent grip as well as reducing fuel consumption by minimizing rolling resistance. Tires are the vehicle’s only link with the road. They have to transmit all forces onto four areas of the road surface that are roughly the size of a postcard. In critical situations, it is the technology level of the tires that determines whether a vehicle is able to stop in time or stay in the correct lane during cornering maneuvers.
Finance and Controlling