Collabera Collections Representative in San Jose, California
Location:San Jose, CaliforniaUS
• Responsible for day-to-day management of customer accounts receivable balances and maintaining low past dues for a high transaction business.
• They will provide customer service regarding collection issues, process customer refunds, process and review account adjustments, resolve client discrepancies and short payments.
• Processing credit memos via workflow
• High volume phone calls to assigned delinquent customers
• Reconcile customer disputes as they pertain to payment of outstanding balances
• Comfortable with Internal and External customer interface
• Good organizational skills
• Strong and clear communicator via telephone and email
• Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university or equivalent work experience.
• Minimum of 1 year of SAP experience in the SD or related modules or related ERP experience.
• Minimum 3 years of collections and/or banking customer service experience.