Ricoh Americas Corporation Sr Legal Receptionist in San Francisco, California
RICOH EMPOWERS WORKPLACES using innovative technologies & services enabling individuals to work smarter. Our people deliver on the promise of Service Excellence.
Ricoh offers a full portfolio of benefit and employee programs such as:
· Medical Coverage & Vision Coverage · Dental Coverage · Short/Long Term Disability · Term Life and AD&D Insurance · Spouse and Dependent Life Insurance · Flexible Spending Account · EAP and Work Life Benefits · Time off Benefits including: Vacation, Sick, and Holiday · Tuition Reimbursement......and many more
Ricoh offers Full Time and Part Time positions with a developmental path and a range of training resources to meet employees' different needs. From on-boarding training to continued development for all of our employees, we provide many resources to set our employees up for continued success.
Ricoh works to motivate employees with competitive pay and benefits that are affordable. We offer proven career paths - locally, regionally, and nationally.
WE ARE RICOH! Apply today!
Provides exceptional service within a Legal office/environment by greeting/assisting all visitors and answering and handling incoming calls for the customer/business. Also performs administrative duties as necessary. Maintains utmost professionalism and willingness to assist the Legal customers to include but not limited to law partners, paralegals and legal administrative assistants with value added services.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Meets and greets all visitors and employees to the firm, providing them a professional welcome, going above and beyond in their service approach
- Schedules meeting rooms, insuring that each conference room has the necessary supplies, beverages, video conferencing etc. prior to the clients meeting times
- Answers all incoming telephone calls made to the firm, by following firm/Ricoh phone etiquette expectations and ensuring communication at a professional level.
- Engages in company and community service events or firm initiatives, philanthropies
- Performs light clerical/admin asst duties:
- Performs a broad range of clerical duties that require knowledge of legal procedures and terminology as required.
- Prepares documents, maintains files and calendars, schedules appointments and meetings as required.
- Prepares legal documents and correspondence from draft or dictated text as required.
- Manages calendars and assists in meeting deadlines as required
- Provides light housekeeping duties, maintaining an organized work space
- Provides "value added" services as approved by Site Manager/Supervisor
- Builds professional relationships with clients as well as employees within the firm
- Educates themselves on the firm culture, the key people, the roles of those key people and assimilates themselves into the culture
- Understands firm culture and expectations in regards to greeting clients and other visitors to the firm
- Maintain proper visitor and guest security procedures as laid out by Ricoh and the firm
- Monitors whereabouts of attorney's and staff in order to appropriately handle telephone calls, visitors and/or questions
- Serve as firm concierge in regards to guests, clients and staff, familiarizing themselves with the area, restaurants, coffee houses etc.
- Maintain professional appearance and cleanliness of firm lobby
- Orders supplies when necessary, organize supply room, supply closets etc.
- Performs light hospitality when necessary, coffee, water, order food, drinks
- May be responsible for assisting with issuing and keeping track of customer property (ID badges, cellular phones, phone/address book, Company directory, etc)
- Performs other duties as assigned
QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Experience, and Certifications)
- High school diploma required
- Three (3) years of related business experience preferred, strong preference for Admin and switchboard experience particularly in a law firm/legal environment
- Associate Degree or Bachelor's degree preferred
Ricoh is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer -- Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.
Ricoh Americas Corporation
- Ricoh Americas Corporation Jobs