Doctor On Demand Senior Manager, Product Marketing in SAN FRANCISCO, California
Doctor On Demand has seen tremendous growth and is continuing to expand its Product Marketing function. We are focused on delivering products that our enterprise customers are excited to provide as a benefit -- and that our members are engaged in using for their medical and behavioral health needs. It’s critical that we make value propositions that are understandable through a variety of marketing channels to both new and existing customers.
In this role, you will be responsible for driving the product marketing for a number of growth initiatives. You’ll work closely with our product team, business development, engineering and marketing teams to develop GTM strategies (positioning, naming, competitive analysis) and shepherd through the launch phase. You’ll have the ability develop strategies for both the end-user (Doctor On Demand members) and enterprise customers that offer Doctor On Demand as a benefit.
• Drive the GTM strategy for multiple enterprise and member-facing products.
• Collaborate with other marketing, product, business development, and engineering functions to define and deliver technology value propositions, marketing narratives and core marketing content.
• Optimize existing programs and new programs that are industry-first.
• Enhance our web and app store presence with compelling content and search engine optimization strategies.
• Champion and prioritize customer engagement, retention, and product experiences that support patient and business growth.
• Manage and provide regular reporting on marketing key performance indicators and metrics.
• Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or Engineering.
• 5 years of technology or healthcare marketing experience.
• Experience working in a fast paced environment with simultaneous product launches
• Experience creating sales collateral, creative assets, website updates, and other marketing content.
• Experience with Google Analytics and building reports for business partners.
• An understanding of SEO best practices and how to implement.
• Experience working with data analytics tools such as Tableau or Looker.
• Experience planning and executing marketing programs.
• Experience launching products and for enterprise customers.
• Track record of working collaboratively across Product, Marketing, and Engineering teams.
• Understanding of the telemedicine space and the opportunity it holds for improving healthcare.
About Doctor On Demand
Doctor On Demand’s mission is to improve the world’s health through compassionate care and innovation. We believe that health is personal, and means so much more than treating illness. We're proud of the care we've provided over the years and the relationships we’ve developed with our patients, as evidenced by the 5-star reviews we continually receive. People use our service to gain access to some of the best physicians and licensed therapists in the country, all whenever and wherever is most convenient. It’s as simple as opening the Doctor On Demand app on a smartphone or computer.
Through live video visits, our hand-picked, US-trained doctors take patient history, perform an exam, and recommend a treatment plan. Prescriptions, if needed, go directly to the pharmacy of choice. While insurance isn’t required, tens of millions of Americans enjoy covered medical and mental health visits through employer and health plan partnerships. To learn more about the hundreds of medical issues we treat, visit us at DoctorOnDemand.com.