Manpower Group Recruiting Assistant in San Francisco, California
Responsible for searching job boards for resumes that meet client open requirements, formatting candidate and consultant resumes, verifying consultant employment references, entering information into internal systems, sending company literature to candidates and assisting with job fairs and presentations and providing general administrative support to the recruiting team. May source and prequalify candidates for Placement Managers.
• Sources potential candidates by searching job boards and reviewing resumes to identify candidates according to open requirements.
• Formats candidate or consultant resumes, as requested by Placement Managers, according to Experis specifications.
• May assist Placement Managers by checking candidates’ employment references and entering that information into internal database.
• Sends Experis literature to candidates as requested by Placement Managers or Account Managers.
• Assists with preparation for job fairs.
• Creates presentations, reports, correspondence, etc., as requested.
• Provides general and varied administrative support to the Recruiting Team.
• Reports to work on a timely basis, observes normal work hours (8:00am to 5:30pm) or those hours agreed upon that are adequate to support recruiting operations and their initiatives; works overtime as necessary and approved by management.
• Provides back-up switchboard or administrative relief as necessary.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
High school diploma or equivalent plus at least three years experience in a general administrative support position. Strong communication, interpersonal and organizational skills and the ability to function under pressure and meet deadlines is required. Must have good PC skills and be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint. Previous data entry experience desirable.
ManpowerGroup is an EOE/AA/Vets/Disabled Employer
Title: Recruiting Assistant
Location: CA-San Francisco
Requisition ID: 0019212