Robert Half International Practice Assistant in San Francisco, California
An international law firm in San Francisco is looking for two Practice Assistants to join their growing team. The ideal candidate must have at least 1-3 years of professional/office environment experience.
What is a Practice Assistant? In this entry-level role, you will develop a keen understanding of firm tech and resources and leverage them to the team?s best use. We are looking for enthusiastic team members with strong technology skills who are committed to delivering service at the highest level every single day. For confidential consideration please send all resumes to [email protected]
- A bachelor?s degree or one to three years of practical work experience is required
- You should have a high technology aptitude and excellent computer skills in the full MS Office suite
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Crazy attention to detail
- Some research and database skills
- Flexibility, an enthusiastic approach to client service, and strong organization and time management skills
1) Must be tech-savvy, high-energy, and strong administrative skills 2) Must have at least 1-3 years of professional/office experience 3) Need great proactive and clear communication skills
Located in major North American and global markets, Robert Half Legal is the premier provider of legal staffing and consulting solutions on a full-time, project, and temporary basis, serving both law firms and corporate legal departments. We also provide project and eDiscovery teams and workspace for a wide range of initiatives, including litigation support, mergers and acquisitions and document review matters. Our dedicated teams' industry experience allows us to quickly match skilled legal professionals with the best available jobs. We offer challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and skills-enhancement training.
Call your local Robert Half Legal office at 888.798.2974 to discover more about this position. Apply for this job now or contact our branch office for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2018 Robert Half Legal. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
Salary: $45,000.00 to $50,000.00 per year
Location: San Francisco, CA
Date Posted: December 5, 2018
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 00340-9501651275
Staffing Area: Legal