Robert Half International Practice Assistant in San Francisco, California
Our client, an leading global law firm, is looking for Practice Assistants for their Legal Department in San Francisco, CA. The ideal candidate must have at least 1-3 years of professional experience.
For confidential consideration please send resumes to [email protected]
- A bachelor?s degree or one to three years of practical work experience is required
- You should have a high technology aptitude and excellent computer skills in the full MS Office suite
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Crazy attention to detail
- Some research and database skills
- Flexibility, an enthusiastic approach to client service, and strong organization and time management skills
- Target start dates will be in December 2018
Located in major North American and global markets, Robert Half Legal is the premier provider of legal staffing and consulting solutions on a full-time, project, and temporary basis, serving both law firms and corporate legal departments. We also provide project and eDiscovery teams and workspace for a wide range of initiatives, including litigation support, mergers and acquisitions and document review matters. Our dedicated teams' industry experience allows us to quickly match skilled legal professionals with the best available jobs. We offer challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and skills-enhancement training.
Call your local Robert Half Legal office at 888.798.2974 to discover more about this position. Apply for this job now or contact our branch office for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2018 Robert Half Legal. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
Location: San Francisco, CA
Date Posted: December 5, 2018
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 00340-9501645043
Staffing Area: Legal