Robert Half International Legal Secretary in San Francisco, California
Love where you work! This company has been voted one of the Top 100 Best Companies to Work for 2018. We are seeking a full-time legal secretary. This position offers a competitive salary, generous benefits package, growth opportunity and PERKS. Your search will be kept confidential.
- Professionally greet all visitors and clients, third parties, and vendors and sign for all packages
- Prepare, format, edit and proofread legal documents and general correspondence
- Prepare Audit Response Letters
- Maintain front desk area and conference room appearance
- Answer or refer inquiries in a responsive manner
- Organize catering; book rooms, transportation, and couriers
- Provide support to paralegals, the office manager, and other staff, for the smooth operation of the office
- A minimum of three years administrative or secretarial experience in a law firm
- High School Diploma or equivalent; college degree a PLUS
- Proficient in all aspects Microsoft Office, tech savvy
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Flexibility and ability to prioritize and organize multiple tasks in a dynamic working environment
- Strong administrative skills in areas of organization, attention to detail, and travel and meeting planning
- Dedicated and success driven approach to client service and collaboration
- Overtime flexibility
For confidential consideration please send resumes to: [email protected] - subject line ?Top Legal Secretary?
Robert Half Legal is the premier provider of highly skilled legal professionals, including lawyers, paralegals and legal support personnel, for law firms and corporate legal departments. With locations in Major North American and international markets, Robert Half Legal?s deep network allows access to legal professionals other staffing firms don?t. In addition, we offer legal project management and e-discovery services for a wide range of initiatives, including litigation support and mergers and acquisitions, as well as dedicated, secure space for document review. Follow me on Linkedin for current job opportunities: https://www.linkedin.com/in/reina-alvarez-495a6213a/
Located in major North American and global markets, Robert Half Legal is the premier provider of legal staffing and consulting solutions on a full-time, project, and temporary basis, serving both law firms and corporate legal departments. We also provide project and eDiscovery teams and workspace for a wide range of initiatives, including litigation support, mergers and acquisitions and document review matters. Our dedicated teams' industry experience allows us to quickly match skilled legal professionals with the best available jobs. We offer challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and skills-enhancement training.
Call your local Robert Half Legal office at 888.798.2974 to discover more about this position. Apply for this job now or contact our branch office for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2018 Robert Half Legal. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
Location: San Francisco, CA
Date Posted: December 7, 2018
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 00420-9501657267
Staffing Area: Legal