Robert Half International Legal Secretary in San Francisco, California
Are you interested in working for one of the top 10 international law firms in the world? Not only is it among the top 10 international law firms in the world, but it is also considered one of the top 100 places to work for!
If you are, you would be responsible for...
- Preparing, formatting, editing and proofreading legal documents and general correspondences
- Opening new client matters and assisting with crafting client engagement letters and running conflicts
- Preparing Audit Response Letters
- Making national and international travel arrangements
- Preparing travel expense reports, entertainment expense reports, check requests and other accounting forms
- Meeting planning, including: scheduling, reserving conference rooms, arranging video and teleconferencing support
- Maintaining and updating client contact information and client lists in firm software programs
- Preparing transactional binders
- Assigning daily tasks to your team's Practice Analyst
You will need the following requirements...
- High School Diploma or equivalent; college degree a plus
- A minimum of two years administrative or secretarial experience in a law firm
- Advanced computer skills including .pdf technology, Microsoft PowerPoint, Outlook calendaring and email, Excel, Word and Outlook
- Excellent written, verbal communication skills and organizational skills
- Flexibility and the ability to prioritize and organize multiple tasks in a dynamic working environment
It would be amazing if you had... * Experience in billing at a law firm * Proficiency in travel arrangements
Located in major North American and global markets, Robert Half Legal is the premier provider of legal staffing and consulting solutions on a full-time, project, and temporary basis, serving both law firms and corporate legal departments. We also provide project and eDiscovery teams and workspace for a wide range of initiatives, including litigation support, mergers and acquisitions and document review matters. Our dedicated teams' industry experience allows us to quickly match skilled legal professionals with the best available jobs. We offer challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and skills-enhancement training.
Call your local Robert Half Legal office at 888.798.2974 to discover more about this position. Apply for this job now or contact our branch office for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2018 Robert Half Legal. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
Location: San Francisco, CA
Date Posted: December 7, 2018
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 00420-9501657264
Staffing Area: Legal