Robert Half International Fund Accountant in San Francisco, California
• Maintain Fund and GP general ledgers including, but not limited, to recording of quarterly expense, accruals and intercompany payables/receivables, investment transactions and allocations to limited partners
• Prepare quarterly and annual financial statements
• Monitor cash position for assigned Funds
• Assist with annual audits and tax filings
• Calculate, record and process Fund and Investment capital calls and distributions
• Interface with Investor Relations to respond to limited partner inquiries
• Complete various ad-hoc reports as requested
2+ years’ experience in Accounting/Fund Accounting
Degree in Accounting, Business, or Econ – Big plus with strong GPA!
CPA or on the way to becoming a CPA a plus
Ability to work in a fast-paced, highly collaborative environment
Excellent time management / organizational skills
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled finance and accounting professionals in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local office at 888.490.5461 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/finance to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
© 2020 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
Salary: $90,000.00 - $95,000.00 / Yearly
Location: San Francisco, CA
Date Posted: July 6, 2020
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 00410-0011440369
Staffing Area: Full-Time Accounting u0026 Finance
Robert Half International
- Robert Half International Jobs