Hearst Television Account Director in San Francisco, California
We are looking for a seasoned Account Director who can partner and consult to our clients with marketing prowess, creative thinking, vision and persuasion. The ideal candidate will be able to self-start and spearhead the strategy and development for integrated projects while raising the bar in client service and streamlining internal processes at 46Mile.
46Mile is a regionally focused marketing agency startup funded by the $10B Hearst Corporation. We work with iconic Bay Area brands to help them grow their businesses through Omni-channel marketing strategy and execution. If you love the Bay Area and the idea of working with iconic Bay Area brands and their owners, we may have a home for you.
If you love working in a startup environment with all the personal and financial rewards that accompany it BUT like the security of a $10B parent company and all the perks that come with that, then we may have a home for you.
If you love building something great, working with incredibly smart and accountable people who work hard for clients and their company but play harder and often while they work, then we may have a home for you.
If you enjoy growing your own department by rolling up your sleeves and doing the work to set the foundation and then glow in the glory of a successfully running team, we may have a home for you.
If you are fired up after reading all the above and it feels like home already, WE WANT TO TALK TO YOU!
- Drive the strategic direction of clients’ brand campaign and marketing strategy
- Create performance metrics and measurement plans that map to clients’ business objectives and strategy, ensuring client requirements are met and surpassed
- Develop a deep understanding of each client’s business,
- Manage and mentor a team of junior account managers enabling them work with clients independently and grow as individuals
- Build and perfect account management processes
- Identify opportunities and cultivate new ideas with the client that fit with the client's marketing goals and lead to business expansion,
- With our premier clients, be the trusted Marcomm expert by consulting and self-starting on strategic briefs and presentations
- Oversee and perfect the workflow on designated account(s) and the communications with the client and internal stakeholders on key strategic and financial issues
- Provide a department environment that fosters personal and professional growth for direct reports to encourage collaboration, innovation and constant curiosity
Here’s What We’re Looking For
- A dynamic team player with a tenacious passion for growing your client’s businesses and 46Mile’s business
- 6+ years of relevant experience at a marketing or advertising agency with a focus on managing client relationships and retention
- A strong desire and proven ability to build and manage an amazing account management team
- Solid experience in executing and up selling products such as SEM/SEO/Social Media/Email Marketing/Web Dev/Media Buying
- Desire and ability to mentor junior account managers
- Dynamic communication and presentation skills – you’re articulate, straightforward and engaging
- Demonstrated track record of securing new/incremental business and developing/maintaining positive client and creative team relationships
- Ability to think creatively and evidence of success in developing brands and delivering them to market
- Quantitative/Qualitative research experience a plus
- Demonstrated budget management and resource planning experience a plus