Kelly Services Customer Service Rep-(4 months contract) -San Diego in San Diego, California
Kelly Services is currently hiring Customer Service Representative for a Fortune 500 Company.
The job is paying $16.25/hour and is expected to last 4 months.
I am including the details. If you are interested, please email resume to SOMP767@KELLYSERVICES.COM ASAP. Thank you!
Title: Benefits Customer Service Representative
Duration: 4 Months (Contract W2)
Location: San Diego, CA , 92130
Pay Rate: $16.25/hr. (W2- All Inclusive)
Bilingual (Spanish) Pay Rate: $16.75/hr. (W2- All Inclusive)
Assessment Required: Office Grammar/Spelling.
The Benefit Customer Service Representative provides customer service support for client pension and/or health and welfare plans using web-based systems for tracking, information gathering and troubleshooting issues.
Provide a high level of customer service support when handling customers’ questions/complaints in respect to defined benefit pension and/or health and welfare plans.
• Handle confidential information with sensitivity and discretion in accordance with HIPAA and Data Privacy laws and company data security requirements
needs of the member
• Excellent ability to communicate effectively using the English language in a customer service setting, including verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to quickly assess current state issues and formulate a response/resolution using analytical and problem solving skills
• High level attention to detail
• Strong computer skills with the ability to navigate multiple software applications
• Working knowledge of health and welfare and/or defined benefit pension plans a plus
• Minimum 1-2 years’ experience in a customer service setting, at least 2-3 years is preferred
• Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office programs (specifically Outlook, Excel and Word)
"Use this link to chat with a recruiter now- https://flashrecruit.com/user/SomaPatanaik"
Professional Technical Recruiter
Kelly Services, Inc.
Phone no- 630-424-3608
Why Kelly ® ?
Services ® , we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune
100 ™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access
the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect
AboutKelly Services ®
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people
around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of
talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter .
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity
is The Law.