CoStar Group Associate Software Developer in San Diego, California
Associate Software Developer
Are you passionate about software? Are you constantly pushing yourself to learn new technologies to develop better, faster and more efficient applications? Then CoStar is the place for you. Everyone at CoStar is deeply committed to delivering high-performing applications that change the way our users consume and use commercial real estate data.
CoStar Group is the leading data provider of Multi-residential and Commercial Real Estate data in an industry valued at over $14 trillion dollars. We own & run some of the most highly trafficked sites like Apartments.com, Apartmenfinder.com, Loopnet.com, LandofAmerica.com, etc. We provide industry professionals and consumers of commercial real estate & apartments with critical knowledge to explore and complete transactions by offering the most comprehensive, timely and standardized information and the right tools to be able to effectively utilize the same.
Everyone at CoStar is deeply committed to delivering high-performing applications that change the way our users access commercial real estate information and analytics. We are THE leading data provider to the $14 trillion commercial real estate industry.
CoStar’s Software Developers are responsible for building applications and platforms that operate on terabytes of data and scale to support millions of users.
- Know: Understand what drives the business for which you are building software. We firmly believe that what separates a good developer from a great one is a deep understanding of the business that they are supporting.
- Build: Assist the team in building solutions that operate on massive amounts of data in high transaction volume applications.
- Test: Work with your QA resources to ensure that the software you deliver is of the highest quality. (Our customers are not beta testers.)
- Launch: Act as a key member of the product launch team and work closely to DevOps to resolve operational issues
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1-2 years of .NET development (C#) development experience including cross platform communication technologies such as Web API or WCF
- 1-2 years of database design, T-SQL programming and performance tuning experience
- Ability to design and develop using Object Oriented design principles and software design patterns to attain high reusability and maintainability
- Deliver work products that meet specifications, are defect free and performant
- Experienced in application performance testing and unit testing strategies and implementation
CoStar Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; we maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing
- Posted 5 Days Ago
- Full time