HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Warehouse Pharmaceutical Handler in San Antonio, Texas
Warehouse Pharmaceutical Handler
THE COMPANY: Take your career in the right direction – join us at HealthTrust. Amidst the fast-changing dynamics of healthcare within HealthTrust and our parent company (HCA – Hospital Corporation of America), come work as a Warehouse Pharmaceutical Handler to put into practice sustainable, practical solutions that will ultimately transform patient care and the communities we support.**
More than 1,600 hospitals have partnered with HealthTrust to lower expenses and improve outcomes across healthcare operations.
HealthTrust delivers supply chain, workforce, and clinical integration services to help healthcare providers improve performance with superior pricing and operator-driven practices.
This is accomplished by hiring valued individuals like you!
A seven-time recipient of a “Champion for Change” award from Practice Greenhealth, HealthTrust actively encourages and enables ecologically responsible purchasing alongside fully embracing a culture of integrity and a code of ethics.
• Seeking a full-time Pharmaceutical Handler who is responsible for ensuring that all product that enters or leaves the pharmacy warehouse does so in an organized, timely and efficient manner and under proper storage and labeling conditions.
• Ensure proper packaging, labeling and staging of facility orders
• Process, pick, pack, label, and stage all customer orders when needed
• Ensure that sufficient quantities of product are in the pick location
• Advise inventory analyst of out‐of‐stock or short dated items upon discovery and rotate stock as necessary
• Perform physical inventory counts
• Previous warehousing, merchandising, or inventory experience, clinical experience preferred
• Able to use basic computer skills
• Able to work in a fast-paced environment
• Must be able to lift and carry 50 pounds
• Must be able to work in warehouse temperature environment
Methodist Healthcare – San Antonio, Texas * As San Antonio’s second largest private employer, our facilities employ more than 10,000 individuals, including 2,700 physicians in all specialties. * Methodist Healthcare is recognized as the most respected and preferred healthcare provider in the South Texas community because of our outstanding team of nurses, medical professionals and physicians. * Ranked #2 Best Regional Hospitals * Of more than 2,600 hospitals graded, only 32 percent earned an ‘A’. Methodist Healthcare facilities receiving A’s include Methodist Hospital, Methodist Children’s Hospital, Methodist Specialty and Transplant Hospital, Metropolitan Methodist Hospital, Methodist Stone Oak Hospital, Northeast Methodist Hospital, and Methodist Hospital South.
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
• To attract the best talent, HealthTrust offers one of the leading 401(k) plans in the healthcare industry (a 100% match on up to 9% of pay based on years of vesting service).
• Generous Tuition Reimbursement program to support individuals seeking higher education.
• Opportunities for professional growth and advancement.
• Balance of working in partnership with other Facility Supply Chain Operating Room Technicians and completing tasks on an individual basis.
• 6 months-1 year previous warehouse, merchandising, or inventory experience
• Computer experience preferred
Job: *Pharmacy & Pharmacy Tech
Title: Warehouse Pharmaceutical Handler
Location: Texas-San Antonio-San Antonio Supply Chain Ops
Requisition ID: 25748-17735