Clear Channel Outdoor Recruiter (3-4 Month Contract) in San Antonio, Texas
Clear Channel Outdoor
The Recruiter plays a critical role in ensuring we are hiring the best possible talent for the IT organization at CCOA. Focus will be on technical and management roles. This role is responsible for delivering all facets of recruiting success and driving consistency and compliance
· Expectation to handle a minimum of 10-15 requisitions per month and meeting TTF metrics of 45 days or less with qualified candidates.
· Lead the creation of recruiting and interviewing plans for assigned open positions.
· Review applicants to evaluate if they meet the position requirements, conduct screening interviews and recommend qualified candidates to hiring managers.
· Conduct regular follow-up with managers to determine the effectiveness of recruiting plans and implementation.
· Gather competitive intelligence, develop targeted sourcing environments, conduct research into competing companies and create talent maps for active and passive candidate recruiting
· Build and maintain networks to find qualified candidates; create a database of candidates.
· Efficiently and effectively fill open positions; assist managers with onboarding steps and Workday closeout.
· Facilitate hiring and selection training.
· Create and update job descriptions and interview guides.
· Develop and create recruiting reports.
· Work closely with Business Partners to align sourcing activities to workforce plans and understand recruitment needs
· Perform other special projects as assigned.
Seattle, WA: 1011 Western Avenue, Suite 920, 98104
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
Our organization participates in E-Verify. Click here at http://iheartmediacareers.com/Pages/EEO.aspx to learn about E-Verify.
Current employees and contingent workers click here at https://wd5.myworkday.com/iheartmedia/d/task/3005$1999.htmld to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.
Clear Channel Outdoor Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: CCO), is one of the world’s largest outdoor advertising companies with a diverse portfolio of 450,000 print and digital displays in 31 countries across Asia, Europe, Latin America and North America, reaching millions of people monthly. A growing digital platform includes more than 13,500 digital displays in its international markets and more than 1,200 digital billboards across 28 markets in the U.S.
Comprised of two business divisions - Clear Channel International (CCI), covering markets in Asia, Europe and Latin America, and Clear Channel Outdoor Americas (CCOA), the U.S and Caribbean business division – CCO employs 5,800 people globally.
More information is available at www.clearchanneloutdoor.com at http://www.clearchanneloutdoor.com/
Clear Channel Outdoor
- Clear Channel Outdoor Jobs