iHeartMedia Promotions Event Support in San Antonio, Texas
Current employees and contingent workers click here at https://wd5.myworkday.com/iheartmedia/d/task/3005$4482.htmld to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.
Assists the promotions or marketing departments with daily activities that promote the station(s), clients or events.
• Collaborates with promotions team to create and execute promotions such as remotes, events, van hits and other street team activities from start to finish.
• Drives promotional vehicles.
• Conducts on-site promotions, and handles clients and listeners.
• Sets up and runs audio and other types of equipment; hangs banners and other staging elements.
• Records events (i.e. photos, videos, audio and social media measures for station promotions).
• Sets up, breaks down and transports promotional event equipment as required.
• May coordinate and oversee on-site appearances, remotes and events.
• May be responsible for all winner prize fulfillment and release forms.
• Excellent organizational skills; ability to prioritize and effectively manage time
• High work standards and degree of attention to detail
• Problem solving and decision making
• Project management from start to finish; assumes responsibility & accountability for assignments and tasks
• Actively listens; clearly and effectively conveys information; demonstrates effective business writing skills; shows excellent grasp of grammar
• Exhibits good interpersonal skills; collaborates with others; maintains composure when faced with difficult situations and personalities
• Excellent driving record
• Physical ability to stand for multiple hours and lift or move 40-pound objects
• Must be available for at least 20 hours per week, including nights and weekends.
• 1-3 years’ experience in outdoor promotions and/or marketing and/or customer service
• High school diploma
• Valid driver’s license
• Proof of insurability
San Antonio, TX: 20880 Stone Oak Parkway, 78258
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
Our organization participates in E-Verify. Click here at http://iheartmediacareers.com/Pages/EEO.aspx to learn about E-Verify.
Current employees and contingent workers click here at https://wd5.myworkday.com/iheartmedia/d/task/3005$1999.htmld to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.
iHeartMedia, Inc. is one of the leading global media and entertainment companies specializing in radio, digital, outdoor, mobile, live events, and on-demand entertainment and information services across the nation and providing premier opportunities for advertisers.
Click Here To Learn More About Us:
www.iheartmedia.com at http://www.iheartmedia.com/Pages/Home.aspx