Robert Half International Analyst in SAN ANTONIO, Texas
New and exciting opportunity in North East San Antonio! Our client is seeking a Senior Analyst to add to their local team. The ideal person for this role will be a great communicator looking for growth in their career. The position will offer a great challenge and the opportunity to have visibility with senior management. The Senior Analyst will be an important part of the team and it will be essential to be an effective communicator between multiple divisions.
- Prepare plant reports for management and present key analysis and findings
- Utilize reports and information to identify areas for development and improvement
- Standard cost analysis and regular review of cost variances
- Ensure inventory adjustments are correctly recorded and approved
- Monitor and review budget with management
- Additional duties as assigned
If you are interested in this opportunity with a growing organization please send resumes to Ruben Ortega at [email protected]
- Bachelor?s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Experience with ERP systems, SAP would be a plus
- Experience within the manufacturing industry
- Strong communicator and relationship builder
For immediate and confidential consideration, please send resumes to Ruben Ortega at [email protected]
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 844.539.2523 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2018 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
Salary: $70,000.00 to $80,000.00 per year
Location: SAN ANTONIO, TX
Date Posted: December 6, 2018
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 04080-0010737126
Staffing Area: Full-Time Accounting & Finance