Dematic Electrical / Mechanical Assembler 1 (UT) in Salt Lake City, Utah
Dematic is a leading supplier of integrated automated technology, software and services to optimize the supply chain. Dematic employs over 7,000 skilled logistics professionals to serve its customers globally, with engineering centers and manufacturing facilities located around the world. Dematic is one brand under the KION Group of companies and has implemented more than 6,000 integrated systems for a customer base that includes small, medium and large companies doing business in a variety of market sectors.
Headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, Dematic is a member of KION Group, a global leader in industrial trucks, related services and supply chain solutions. Across more than 100 countries worldwide, the KION Group designs, builds and supports logistics solutions that optimize material and information flow within factories, warehouses and distribution centers. The company is the largest manufacturer of industrial trucks in Europe, the second-largest producer of forklifts globally and a leading provider of warehouse automation.
Dematic Corp. has an immediate need for an Electrical / Mechanical Assembler 1 based in our Salt Lake City, UT Manufacturing location. This position will perform tasks involving the assembly and wiring of electronic, mechanical, and electrical sub-assemblies on all Dematic products in a very clean, well-lit, and air-conditioned facility.
• Completion of trade school or one year practical assembly experience.
• Ability to assemble and wire mechanical and electrical sub-assemblies per work instructions.
• Assists in the assembly of conveyor, enclosures, controllers and mechanical/electrical products as required.
• Works under the direction of more skilled co-workers and Unit Leaders.
ADDITIONAL CORE REQUIREMENTS:
• Operates forklifts and/or cranes as required by assignment (in-house training/certification provided).
• Must have ability to lift 25 pounds frequently and/or 50 pounds occasionally.
• Must pose the visual acuity to inspect and assemble small parts.
• Must be able to read and understand written/visual work instructions and/or blue prints.
Requisition ID: 2019-9049
Job Time: Full-Time
Experience Level: Entry Level
Shift Schedule Display: 1st / Morning
External Company URL: http://www.dematic.com
Street: 265 South 5200 West