Little America Hotel (Sinclair Services) Server, In-Room Dining in Salt Lake City, United States
Server, In-Room Dining
Email This Job
Your First Name
Your Last Name
Your E-Mail Address
E-Mail Address to Share With
Prove you're not a robot
Salt Lake City, Utah (LA)
Tell Us Who You Are
Please complete all 3 fields.
How Do You Want to Share?
At Grand America Hotels & Resorts, we are devoted to a tradition of excellence, providing memorable experiences, beautiful backdrops, and genuine service. Established in 1952 by the Holding family, the Grand America Hotels & Resorts’ distinctive collection includes The Grand America Hotel (Salt Lake City, Utah,) Sun Valley Resort (Sun Valley, Idaho,) Snowbasin Resort (Huntsville, Utah,) The Westgate Hotel (San Diego, California,) and Little America Hotel locations in Salt Lake City, Utah; Flagstaff, Arizona; Cheyenne, Wyoming and Little America, Wyoming. When it comes to outdoor adventure, family getaways, and destination meetings, Grand America Hotels & Resorts’ properties offer everything needed to ensure an unforgettable stay.
The In-Room Dining Server is responsible for setting-up, delivering and retrieving all food and beverage orders to guest rooms and suites while ensuring quality service, guest satisfaction and the achievement/maintenance of company standards and profit maximization.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (Include the following, but are not limited to):
• Set-up and deliver all food and beverage orders in accordance with established guidelines, procedures and policies as prescribed by company standards.
• Conduct floor sweeps and retrieve all food and beverage trays in order to maintain established sanitation guidelines.
• Set-up and deliver all VIP amenities.
• Complete all shift side work as outlined in the hotel's operating policies and procedures.
• Respond to customer needs, issues, comments and problems to ensure a quality experience and enhance future sales. Report all communications to immediate shift supervisor.
• Perform all cash handling responsibilities in accordance with company policies and procedures.
• Maintain all inventories of needed supplies.
• Answer the telephone and take all customer orders in accordance with operating policies and procedures.
• Perform special projects and other responsibilities as assigned.
Skills & Requirements
• 1 year or equivalent in the food and beverage industry
• Must have the ability to communicate well with guests.
• Must have the ability to grasp, bend, lift and/or carry, or otherwise, move or push goods on a cart weighing a maximum of 100 lbs., at a continuous schedule with or without reasonable accommodation.
• Ability to transport large trays weighing up to 30lbs with or without reasonable accommodation.
• Must have excellent vision. Emphasis on cleanliness standards, quality control, and continuous movement throughout hotel.
• Must have the ability to communicate in English.