Robert Half International Recruiter in Saint Paul, Minnesota
The main function of a recruiter is to seek out, interview, and screen applicants to fill existing and future job openings and promote career opportunities within an organization. A typical recruiter is responsible for finding new talent to bring to an organization.
• Establish and maintain relationships with hiring managers to stay abreast of current and future hiring and business needs.
• Perform searches for experience in candidates according to relevant job criteria, using computer database, networking, Internet recruiting resources, cold calls, media and employee referrals.
• Interview applicants to obtain information on work history, training, education and job skills.
• Prepare and maintain employment records.• Contact applicants to inform them of employment possibilities, consideration, and selection.
• Inform potential applicants about facilities, operations, benefits, and job or career opportunities in organizations.
• Verbal and written communication skills, negotiation skills, customer service and interpersonal skills.
• Basic ability to work independently and manage ones time.
• Basic knowledge of legal policies and procedures related to hiring practices and other work related activities.
• Basic knowledge of principles and procedures for personnel recruitment, selection and training.
• Basic knowledge business and management principles involved in strategic planning.
• Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word and Excel.
• Bachelor's degree in human resources or equivalent training required.
• 2-4 years customer service related experience required.
Our industry-leading alliances and broad client network provide you greater access to a variety of unique interim and long-term project opportunities that can keep you continuously engaged. We also provide competitive benefits and compensation packages, as well as online training and continuing professional education (CPE). Our parent company, Robert Half, has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998.
At Robert Half Management Resources, your experience matters - and we put it to good use. To apply for this position or for more information on other engagements, visit us online at roberthalfmr.com or call your branch office at 888.490.3198.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Management Resources. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Location: Saint Paul, MN
Date Posted: September 17, 2019
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 02302-0011120275
Staffing Area: Management Resources
Robert Half International
- Robert Half International Jobs