Northrop Grumman GBSD - Infrastructure Project Management in Roy, Utah
Northrop Grumman Space Systems is seeking an Infrastructure Project Manager. This position will be located in Roy, UT and will support the Ground Based Strategic Deterrent (GBSD) program. Learn more about the GBSD program here
As a part of the Northrop Grumman Space Systems (NGSP) Team, you will work with experts that develop systems and solutions to keep our world safe. Together we protect our troops, public safety, information, and our planet. It's unique work. It's challenging and rewarding. But most of all, its work that makes a difference. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work, and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history. Join us and launch your career.
As a full-time employee of Northrop Grumman Space Systems, you are eligible for our robust benefits package including:
• Medical, Dental & Vision coverage
• Educational Assistance
• Life Insurance
• Employee Assistance Programs & Work/Life Solutions
• Paid Time Off
• Health & Wellness Resources
• Employee Discounts
This position's standard work schedule is a 9/80. The 9/80 schedule allows employees who work a nine-hour day Monday through Thursday to take every other Friday off.
The selected candidate will support the Ground Based Strategic Deterrent (GBSD) program within the Program Integration Team (PIT). Selected candidate will work across all IPTs, all levels, all sites and all NG sectors (NGAS, NGMS, NGTS, NGIS, NGES). Selected candidate will be the focal point for personnel logistics and facilities management. Candidate should thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment with high expectations and significantly diverse assignments. Candidate should also have strong organizational, written and oral communication skills, attention to detail, self-motivation, eagerness to learn, and an approachable and welcoming attitude.
• Serve as an overall integration function for the program engaging in many ad hoc activities required to ensure streamlined personnel logistics and facilities management.
• Collaborate with different functions to manage space planning
• Support the build-up of facilities.
• Facilitate internal and external meetings to support the program and represent program management in appropriate program reviews or boards
• Support to Identify and mitigate project risks throughout project life cycle
• Support development of networking infrastructure
• Identify opportunities for change and champion needed changes in the organization
Successful candidates will have the following key attributes:
• Proactive - anticipates requirements from higher management, and initiate and complete actions required to meet those requirements
• Perceptive - sees the "big picture" but is also able to focus on the details and follows all of them through to completion
• Composed - maintains a "level head" in the extremely dynamic, fast-paced, and demanding environment, especially when working closely with executive management on projects with highly compressed timelines and tight deadlines
• Discretion - self-initiates tasks with considerable latitude for independent judgment
Job Category : Program Management
- Northrop Grumman Jobs