North Memorial Health Care Security Officer in Robbinsdale, Minnesota
Safety and Security
Full Time (Regular)
Hours Per Pay Period
8 & 12 Hours
Mandatory Call Requirement
Mandatory Wknd Requirement
Every Other Weekend
Proactive in providing a safe and secure environment for customers, visitors, team members and medical staff. May act as Senior Officer in charge.
Must have one of the following:
• 3+ years providing direct customer service utilizing conflict resolution skills on a daily basis
• 2+ years direct patient contact in a level I trauma center in an emergency department setting
• 1+ years of security, law enforcement and/or military experience
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Basic computer knowledge required
• High School Diploma/GED required
• Associate’s Degree in Criminal Justice preferred
• Must satisfactorily complete defensive tactics course within six months of employment, or have documented equivalent training (having occurred within the past twelve months prior to employment)
• Must have or complete the International Association of Hospital Security and Safety Basic Certification within 6 months of hire for full time and regularly scheduled part-time employees. Casual employees within 12 months of hire.
• Valid class D driver's license in state of residency with and acceptable driving record.
• Must be qualified by North Memorial Health Care Department of Transportation to operate hospital vehicles.