MasterCard Director, Account Management - KSA in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Director, Account Management - KSA
• Responsible for setting sales strategies as it relates to customer accounts that are aligned with geography strategy and achieving sales goals that drive market share, volume and revenue growth
• Leads and manages existing customer relationships, and works to identify opportunities and customer needs
• Partners with customers to deliver customized solutions and comprehensive consulting support
• Responsible for pipeline management at the account level
• Delivers against sales and net revenue targets
• Designs strategies, messaging and proposals for customers
• Analyzes the customer’s business through profitability modeling financial forecasting and competitive analysis
• Develops and implements sales plans including business development, marketing and product management
• Partners with the customer to establish, execute and report progress against annual business plans
• Leads projects and cross-functional initiatives
• Negotiates and executes on the customer agreement process
• Identifies and recommends products to enhance the customers’ profitability
• In depth experience executing and managing sales strategies for numerous complex or large accounts
• Demonstrated expertise and success leveraging MasterCard's core products, rules, and services in customer accounts
• Taken a lead role in a customer negotiation
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-78225