Brown Distributing Company, Inc. PM Warehouse Associate in Richmond, Virginia
Brown Distributing Company is a leading beverage distributor throughout the state of Virginia and Florida. Since 1919, Brown Distributing has grown into a beverage distribution business with combined sales of over 11 million cases annually and serving in excess of 8,000 retailers with over 500 employees.
Brown Distributing offers their employees competitive compensation, complete benefit package, including medical, dental, vision, company paid life insurance and a 401K employer match.
We are seeking a career-minded PM Warehouse to join our 2nd Shift and support the Operations Team in Richmond, VA!
Sunday: 6 AM – until complete
Monday - Thursday, 1 PM - until complete
40-45 hours per week
$12 per hour
• Operate a forklift and/or electronic pallet jack safely
• Load pallets onto trucks to go out with delivery
• Organize product returns, refused cases, empty kegs, and pallets
• Building orders for distribution to the general market using Pallet Jack
• Prep and Clean-up of warehouse
• Pull down pallets from racks as needed to replenish pick room
• Other duties as assigned by the PM Warehouse Leads
Complete safety and operation checklist for forklift daily.
Check operation readiness of warehouse equipment prior to using each day.
Fill out equipment safety checklist daily.
Report all needed equipment repairs immediately to the Pm Warehouse Manager.
Ensure all keg pallets are safely stacked and organized for day shift counting.
Ensure all empty keg pallets are removed from the keg box.
Ensure all areas are cleaned and organized (pick room, draft cooler and surrounding areas).
Share in other clean-up responsibilities in the warehouse as requested on a daily basis
• At least 1 year of Warehouse experience
• Experience operating a forklift and/or electronic pallet jack safely
• Reliable and safety conscious
• High energy, results driven, hands-on, adaptable and detail oriented
• Local candidates with a great work ethic• Must have a valid driver's license to be considered
All final applicants will be required to comply and pass all drug, background, and driving checks
Brown Distributing is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Work Place
External Company Name: Brown Distributing Company, Inc.
External Company URL: www.brown.com
Street: 7986 Villa Park Drive