Brinks Legal Administrator in Richmond, Virginia
Requisition #:32402Location:Richmond VA - D0301
Functional Area:LegalEducation Required:Bachelors Degree
Position Type:Relocation Provided:No
Experience Required:1 - 3 Years
Established in 1859, Brink’s has evolved to be a global leader in Secure Solutions. We provide services to over 100 countries across five continents and employ over 60,000 people worldwide. The Brink’s Company has revenues in excess of $3bn and is listed on the NYSE. We provide a wide range of cash and security related solutions to banks, retailers, public sector companies, and a variety of other commercial customers. Today, thousands of companies across the globe entrust Brink's with their most precious assets. Brink’s has a reputation as the most trusted name in the industry.
The Brink's Company is looking for an Administrator for the legal department. This position requires a can-do attitude and energetic initiative. Responsibilities include: various administrative tasks for members of the department, such as filing, invoice and expense processing, assisting with the coordination of meetings and materials, preparing and editing correspondence and reports, managing incoming communications, internet research, basic fact-gathering and other matters as delegated. This individual must be able to prioritize matters, exercise professional judgment and remain creative, professional and proactive, while working in a fast-paced environment.
• Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail and ability to bring projects to completion
• Self-motivated, determined, and able to work under own initiative
• Ability to balance multiple tasks and effectively prioritize workload in a fast-paced environment
• Willingness to learn and become proficient in multiple processes and procedures
• Collaborative style with strong interpersonal skills
• High level of diplomacy and tact, ensuring confidentiality of information when required
• Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
• Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Bachelor’s degree – Preferred
• Spanish speaking – Preferred
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top