EAB Associate Strategic Analyst, Adult Learner in Richmond, Virginia
At EAB, our mission is to make education smarter and our communities stronger. We harness the collective power of more than 1,400 schools, colleges, and universities to uncover and apply proven practices and transformative insights. And since complex problems require multifaceted solutions, we work with each school differently to apply these insights through a customized blend of research, technology, and services. From kindergarten to college and beyond, EAB partners with education leaders, practitioners, and staff to accelerate progress and drive results across three key areas: enrollment management, student success, and institutional operations and strategy.
At EAB, we serve not only our members but each other—that's why we are always working to make sure our employees love their jobs and are invested in their community. See how we've been recognized for this dedication to our employees by checking out our recent awards.
For more information, visit our Careers page.
The Role in Brief:
Associate Strategic Analyst, Adult Learner
The Strategic Analysis team is focused on creating impactful program-level reporting and presentations for our client services and sales teams, leveraging what we know across the marketplace for the benefit of each individual client and better enabling EAB to achieve each client’s stated enrollment, fund-raising and financial aid goals. As an Associate Strategic Analyst, you will be exposed and contribute to achieving integrated marketing strategies for our higher education clients through the analysis of campaign results and other market factors.
This role is based in Richmond, Virginia, and reports directly to the Director of Data Strategy and Analytics.
· Learn direct marketing business, our products and services, and data-driven approach to achieving unique institutional goals of our higher education clients
· Provide direct analytical and monitoring support to client-focused account teams
· Clearly communicate campaign performance results to account teams and management
· Coordinate and maintain recurring analysis documentation, reporting, and monitoring tools
· Use a variety of analytic tools through assignment of ad-hoc analysis projects in support of campaign strategy, results monitoring, and client development
· Participate in client team meetings, and over time, help develop client-specific program strategies and recommendations based on analysis
· Bachelor’s degree
· Strong analytical, quantitative, problem solving and conceptual skills
· Experience conducting analysis within Excel
· Experience developing compelling PowerPoint presentations to communicate analytic findings
· Professional or educational background in analysis of direct marketing programs, market trends or multi-channel testing strategies
· Experience in a direct marketing environment
· Basic programming skills or experience
· Experience conducting analysis within MS Access or SQL
· Experience using data visualization tools, such as Tableau or ESRI
· Excellent interpersonal, verbal, written, and persuasive communication skills
Consistent with our belief that our employees are our most valuable resource, EAB offers a competitive benefits package.
· Medical, dental, and vision insurance, dependents eligible
· 401(k) retirement plan with company match
· Generous PTO
· Daytime leave policy for community service or fitness activities (up to 10 hours a month each)
· Wellness programs including gym discounts and incentives to promote healthy living
· Dynamic growth opportunities with merit-based promotion philosophy
· Benefits kick in day one, see the full details here.
At EAB, we believe that to fulfill our mission to “make education smarter and our communities stronger” we need team members who bring a diversity of perspectives to the table and a workplace where each team member is valued, respected and heard.
To that end, EAB is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we make employment decisions on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law.