U.S. Bank 190019238 - Data & Analytics Manager AML (SAS/SQL) – Charlotte, NC or Telecommute in Richmond, Virginia
This manager will build and lead a team of data analysts within Consumer and Business Banking (CBB) Risk, collaborating with centralized operations teams and the business line operations teams. Responsible for working on data analytics projects that gather and integrate large volumes of data, perform analysis, interpret results and develop actionable insights and recommendations to accelerate operational excellence within the CBB business line.
Will be acquiring data from multiple data sources in order to perform analysis.
Identifies and analyzes trends or patterns in complex data and interprets and communicates these findings to business partners.
Interprets data and analyzes results using various statistical techniques and tools.
Presents data and analysis in a clear and concise manner allowing the audience to quickly understand the results and recommendations so they can make informed data driven decisions.
Provide routine and ad hoc reporting tied to AML/BSA/KYC compliance and risk
Leverage data and conduct root cause analysis to identify gaps, raise issues and implement solutions to mitigate risk
Provide executive level data and reporting.
Collaborates with various partners to provide a holistic view of the analysis. Measures and monitors results of applied recommendations and present adjustments.
Ensures all data acquisition, sharing and results of applied recommendations are compliant with company standards and policies.
Leaders at U.S. Bank consistently demonstrate integrity and ethics, maturity and resilience, and inspire trust and confidence among their teams. Our leaders are strong communicators who promote collaborative relationships, influence others, and value the diversity of backgrounds and ideas among their employees. Leverage strong leadership and interpersonal skills to develop a cohesive and collaborative team of geographically dispersed employees. Responsible for recommendations for hires, transfers, terminations, salary adjustments, performance standards, and reviews.
Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
10 or more years of applicable experience
• Staff supervisory experience highly preferred
• Experience in SQL/SAS for querying data and for data manipulation/transformation highly preferred
• Master’s Degree in Information Science or similar data analytics field
• Superior knowledge of policies, plans, procedures, products and regulatory requirements for the Community Banking & Branch Delivery business line
• Experience in advanced analytics and statistics
• Demonstrated project management skills
• Experience supporting AML/BSA, Customer Due Diligence, economic sanctions/OFAC or other compliance related initiatives in a large, complex, highly regulated financial institution
• Knowledge of financial and banking products, policies, operations and applicable procedures
• Ability to conduct an analysis of a business need, including scheduling meetings, planning agendas and conferring with business line leaders
• Ability to manage multiple tasks/projects and deadlines simultaneously with limited supervision
• Effective interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
• Strong analytic skills with the ability to extract, collect, organize, analyze and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
• Experience in Business Intelligence/Data Visualization tools such as Tableau
• Excellent computer skills, including proven experience with Microsoft Office suite, Visio, Oracle, SQL, SAS and Tableau
Primary Location: North Carolina-NC-Charlotte
Shift: 1st - Daytime
Average Hours Per Week: 40
Requisition ID: 190019238
Other Locations: United States
U.S. Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating a diverse workforce.
U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
- U.S. Bank Jobs