Sage Account Manager in richmond, Canada
Sage is a global company with a local heart. The market leader for cloud-based accounting, financials, enterprise management, people, and payroll software, we empower the world’s business heroes—from single-person startups to large enterprises. Our people are passionate and positive. We inspire our colleagues to serve business builders everywhere and champion their success. As a FTSE 100 company with 14,000 colleagues across 24 countries, we do business the right way, while giving back to our local communities through the Sage Foundation. Be Sage, build on.
Responsible for generating revenue through renewals, up-selling and the closing of maintenance contracts for existing Sage customers with an assigned region or set of accounts. Sales are primarily handled via phone and/or online. Conversations are typically open-ended and address the general business needs of the customer and how they can expand the benefit from maintenance contracts. Demonstrates basic knowledge of Sage products and maintenance contract offerings.
• Placing outbound calls (not on auto-dialer) to existing customers within an assigned region or set of accounts to build a relationship, determine needs for renewals, upsell or cross-sell opportunities
• Manage customer relationships by reviewing customer account data to ensure accounts are maintained correctly and determine possible recommendations for other products and service
• Work closely with Partner Channel to service customer account relationship to drive customer satisfaction results
• Process customer orders for renewals, upgrades or maintenance contracts
• Serve as partner advocate in assisting the customer with any requested need and/or refer them to the appropriate area for resolution
Qualifications and Requirements:
• High School Diploma or equivalent work experience required; Bachelor's degree in Business, Accounting, or Marketing preferred
• Entry level experience
• Experience in an outbound call center selling environment
• Business to business sales experience
• Computer skills
• Software selling experience