Sage Customer Care Specialist, Assoc in richardson, Massachusetts
Customer Care Specialist, Assoc
Sage is a global company with a local heart. The market leader for cloud-based accounting, financials, enterprise management, people, and payroll software, we empower the world’s business heroes—from single-person startups to large enterprises. Our people are passionate and positive. We inspire our colleagues to serve business builders everywhere and champion their success. As a FTSE 100 company with 14,000 colleagues across 24 countries, we do business the right way, while giving back to our local communities through the Sage Foundation. Be Sage, build on.
Sage Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We comply with the laws set forth in the Equal Employment Opportunity in The Law poster:http://1sa.ge/EjaS30kzhpR
Sage is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website to apply for a position, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.orgWe evaluate requests for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
Accountable and responsible for all aspects of payroll processing services for customers by managing customer support/issues, payroll processing, scheduling and ongoing training/instruction and tax related issues; respond to/resolves customer questions and problems and deliver quality customer service with an aim to retain customer satisfaction.
• Process a large volume of payrolls by reviewing payroll messages or customer instruction associated with the payroll accuracy and reporting
• Responsible to update and maintain customer company and colleague maintenance changes
• Independently manage time to meet deadlines and complete daily payroll processing schedule
• Enter adjustment payrolls or necessary corrections to fix quarter end variances or out of balances
• Assist customers with basic or routine technology-related support questions
• Maintain a high rate of customer retention through quality service and timely documentation of all calls
• Act as the primary payroll contact for all customer questions or issues with some assistance from a more senior payroll specialist or supervisor where necessary
• Immediately complete required customer escalation procedures
• Act as a back-up to fellow team members that may not be available or where necessary to ensure team completes daily payroll production requirements. Assist team members as needed
• Stays abreast of changing tax laws, compliance requirements and company services
• Work with management on assigned projects, as required
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Payroll experience preferred; customer service, and problem resolution
• The equivalent combination of education and experience is acceptable
• Experience on payroll platform is preferable but not required
• Detailed knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
Danvers; Mount Laurel; Richardson