Microsoft Corporation ACE Program Manager in Redmond, Washington
Are you passionate about building a thriving, collaborative culture in the Marketing and Consumer Business (MCB) team, and making an impact on the way our employees reach their full potential and maximize business results? Come join the MCB Community Team as a Learning and Development Specialist.
The MCB Community Team is responsible for developing an inclusive culture of learning and community for our 8k+ MCB employees, in order to help them drive business impact at Microsoft. We do this by delivering timely, relevant communications and professional development opportunities for employees across all disciplines and functional areas represented within MCB.
We are currently looking for a high-performing, motivated, and organized self-starter to drive Professional Development programs for MCB employees. You will bring an ability to work collaboratively across levels and divisions to build effective and impactful self-directed learning content and experiences that increase business skills and impact. Your excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills combined with your knowledge of, and real passion for adult learning methodologies, as well as the ability to work within tight deadlines and lead multiple programs and assignments simultaneously will contribute to our success. You will be based in Redmond, WA and may have some limited travel.
Key Focus Areas Include:
• Drive development and lead execution of a One Microsoft learning content strategy and approach for high priority MCB Initiatives, and integrate other organizational priority areas such as Accessibility and Privacy, that require scaled awareness of training to maximize their impact.
• Collaborate with Subject Matter Experts from across the organization, both individually and as a v-team, to build, refine and deliver the learning content that best supports their objectives within a broader learning framework, including identification of the most effective delivery formats, frequency and modalities for their content.
• Formulate and execute against the plan to deliver discipline and role-based required and recommended training content that supports our high-priority initiatives.
• Develop a consistent, repeatable framework to enable creation and delivery of impactful, engaging learning materials.
• Partner with cross-divisional partners in CELA, HR, GSMO and the Engineering Groups to develop and execute on the plan to integrate MCB learning content into both cross-company and division-specific learning plans.
• Partner with peers on MCB Community team to oversee coordination between this and other MCB learning and development programs, as well as to execute demand generation communications, registration, and scheduling of these professional development deliveries.
• Deliver regular reports on program effectiveness.
• Handle delivery budget, contracts, purchase orders and invoicing for these programs.
• Extensive knowledge of and experience working across multiple marketing and sales disciplines.
• Extensive experience in project management and driving multiple programs.
• Experience in development and delivery of classroom, virtual and online learning preferred.
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to connect with and work across MCB and Microsoft, as well as a broad network of external industry peers and contacts.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong problem solving skills and creative thinking.
• Self-motivated and able to work autonomously on long-term projects.
• Ability to prioritize and meet tight deadlines.
• Experience with budgeting and forecasting.
• 7+ years in high-tech, learning and development, and/or marketing or sales.
• BA/BS degree preferred.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form at https://careers.microsoft.com/us/en/accommodationrequest .
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.