Job Number: 17204661
• Build new REST APIs to support future product requirements
• Help build a scalable data, analytics, and compute platform
• Assist in deployment of new technology to staging and production environments
• Develop automated processes to define, measure, and report on service quality, stability and capacity
• Maintain an understanding of industry trends and how new technologies can be leveraged to meet our objectives
• Participate in on-call duty alongside other team members
• Collaborate in a fast paced Agile environment
• Participate in team code reviews and design reviews
• BS in Computer Science or related discipline
• Minimum of 3 years experience working some of which would have included specific experience AWS platforms
• Strong Node.js skills
• Shell scripting skills (Python, Ruby, Perl, Shell / BASH)
• Experience with networking e.g. TCP/IP, UDP, ICMP, etc., MAC addresses, IP packets, DNS, load-balancing and clustering
• AWS products - EC2, Elastic Beanstalk, S3, DynamoDB, Kinesis, Redshift
• Notification platforms - APN, GCM, Twilio
• AWS Certification is a plus
• Comfortable with working in a startup environment, with a willingness to participate beyond their core job responsibilities
• Good communication skills
• Creative and innovative
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job: Programming & Application Development