Kelly Services Business Systems Analyst (Direct-Hire) NO C2C in Raleigh, North Carolina
Business Systems Analyst
This is a direct-hire role with our client. Talented and competitive people are rewarded with outstanding career development, personal growth and leadership opportunities.
• Work collaboratively with the highest caliber talent. Our client is committed to hiring and developing great people who have a passion for excellence and a commitment to continuous improvement.
• Utilize cutting-edge technology and processes - creating the next generation of products and services
• Foster growth and professional development capabilities: you'll have the opportunity to explore different roles.
• Be recognized & rewarded – our client values their employees, recognizes talent, encourages growth and rewards contributions.
This position performs business and systems analysis and serves as a liaison between multiple business units and IT. You will lead requirements analysis, traceability and testing for small to medium projects. You may also serve as mentor to more junior analysts.
5+ years Business Systems Analysis with financial systems (required)
Strong technical acumen
Strong experience with various project management methodologies
Strong experience working with vendors and other third-parties
Preference given to candidates with one or more of the following:
- PMP Certification, Six Sigma, IIBA Intermediate, CAPM
Why Kelly ® ?
With Kelly, you’ll have direct connections to leading IT organizations in the best companies around the globe—offering you the chance to work on some of today’s most intriguing, innovative and high-visibility projects. In a field where change is the only constant, our connections and opportunities will help you take your career exactly where you want to go. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 3,000 IT hiring managers turn to us each year to access the best talent: people like you.
Last year we found 8,000 opportunities for IT professionals. Let us help advance your career today.
About Kelly Services ®
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook , LinkedIn and Twitter .
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
- Kelly Services Jobs