Computer Consultants International, Inc Active Directory Technical Specialist (Job ID: 586608) in Raleigh, North Carolina
Active Directory Technical Specialist (Job ID: 586608)
230 W Millbrook Rd, Raleigh, NC 27609, USA
Computer Consultants International, Inc. (CCI) is an IT Consulting Firm with more than 18 years experience providing effective, expert-level services in industries such as Construction, Technology, Finance, Healthcare, and Government. CCI focuses on building long-term relationships while completing projects from design to delivery. People are CCI's key component for success. Recruiting utmost-quality individuals for our clients, CCI fields a workforce of individuals who are selected not only because of their technical qualifications but also for their achievements as substantial, contributing human beings. In government work and in the commercial market, high standards of ethics and accountability are critical. Therefore our people are chosen for their integrity and ability to maintain relationships, as well as expertise in their field. To learn more about CCI, visit us online at www.cci-worldwide.com.
CCI is seeking a Technical Specialist resource for a 12-month engagement to work with the Accounts Team. This candidate serves as an advanced level resource with specialized knowledge and experience in account management. Demonstrates expertise in conveying technical and functional concepts for data protection. Accounts and Access Management uses technical expertise in the Operations and Security of an Information Technology Infrastructure and an understanding of business needs to evaluate assigned IT incident and problem user requests to appropriately prioritize and evaluate business impact. Candidate performs advanced level professional work in account administration and analyzes information to create and/or modify accounts for new employees and/or existing employees. Functions as a niche technical subject matter expert (SME) in Active Directory with a high technological skill level. Ability to troubleshoot data and application access issues and adjust Active Directory properties as needed. Ability to independently resolve problems through advanced system analysis and troubleshooting procedures. Receives, logs and fully documents requests from the business using ServiceNow. Ability to capture incidents and resolve incidents within ServiceNow and issues identified by the business with the ability to document resolutions providing weekly status reports to Management. Considerable knowledge as demonstrated by an understanding of critical information technology operations and security. Provides the knowledge and skills of DOT and ITS security policies, as well as the security issues directly affecting the systems and technology for which employees are directly involved. They are responsible for implementing requirements of the IT Security Office and protecting data from unauthorized access, alteration, destruction, or usage in a manner inconsistent with covered IT policies and standards. This function requires an in-depth understanding of a wide variety of technologies to effectively support end-users and provide guidance to others. This work requires very strong communication skills, an ability to effectively interact with a broad range of end-users and others, as well as an ability to use a variety of resources for providing support. Employees at this level typically provide advanced support for a broad range of technologies, or in-depth support for a more narrowly defined area of technology. Proven experience with a technical specialty across large and complex implementations and systems.
• Advanced level resource with specialized knowledge and experience in account management administering Active Directory. Required. 3 Years
• Hands-on experience administering Microsoft Active Directory 2008/2012 in a multi-site and multi-domain organization. Required. 3 Years
• Ability to integrate knowledge and skills from a range of technologies to address work assignments and problems of moderate to high complexity. Required. 3 Years
• Advanced knowledge of appropriate security measures of the organization. Required. 3 Years
• Ability to proactively establish a positive relationship by demonstrating a sense of urgency in interactions with clients. Required. 3 Years
• Ability to analyze and assess client needs to develop effective and appropriate solutions. Required. 3 Years
• Knowledge and skills from a range of technologies to address work assignments. Required. 3 Years
• Ability to consult with clients and other IT professionals to resolve technical problems and ensure client satisfaction. Required. 3 Years
• Ability to document solutions that solve client problems and clearly presents these solutions. Required. 3 Years
• Analysis of technical and user documentation for technical assistance and support. Required. 3 Years
• Ability to work independently on tasks, develops own work, schedule and monitors progress against defined parameters. Required. 3 Years
• Demonstrates a customer orientation and effectively communicates verbally and in writing. Required. 3 Years
Provides excellent customer service to individual clients and to other team members. Required. 3 Years
• Demonstrates strong analytical and problem-solving skills w/ ability to diagnose and resolve highly visible production incidents methodically. Required. 3 Years
• Demonstrates initiative in solving problems associated with projects and daily work. Required. 3 Years
For immediate consideration, please send your resume to hire(at)cci-worldwide.com with "586608-NC" The subject line.