Comcast Manager, Human Resources in Quincy, Massachusetts
Comcast Spotlight, the advertising sales division of Comcast Cable, helps put the power of cable to use for local, regional and national advertisers. It is focused on providing multi-platform marketing solutions to reach audiences most effectively and efficiently. Headquartered in New York with offices throughout the country, Comcast Spotlight has a presence in nearly 80 markets with approximately 35 million owned and represented subscribers.
Comcast Spotlight offers clients easy-to-buy, easy-to-execute options customized around their business goals. We work with clients to provide them with customized, multi-screen media marketing solutions that utilize our suite of products in the way that's best suited to meet their objectives. Our media solutions provide advertisers with the ability to reach, engage and connect with their customers viewing content on any device or screen.
Responsible for partnering with assigned client organizations and Human Resources team(s) to implement and execute strategic people and business plans. Serves as initial point of contact for day-to-day employee needs and escalations. Serves as subject matter expert and provides guidance to employees as required. Executes processes and procedures to drive department efficiencies. Assists in the development and meeting of departmental budget.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
- Counsels, orientates, and trains managers and supervisors on the interpretation and administration of Human Resources policies. Administers Human Resources policies and procedures as they pertain to
- Owns employee relations and performance issues in partnership with the Employee Relations Team.
- Assists in identifying, recommending and overseeing implementation of appropriate actions to accomplish resolutions of employee concerns.
- Recommends new approaches, policies, and procedures to maintain efficient and effective services.
- Employee and Leader coaching and consultation.
- Partners with Human Resource Business Partners to plan, train and facilitate talent and performance calibration meetings.
- Partners with Human Resource Business Partners to ensure strategic HR goals, policies, and programs are aligned with business initiatives.
- Serves as regional point of contact for Talent Acquisition and Comcast University activity.
- Point of contact for escalated LOA's in partnership with HRG, Legal and Business Leaders.
- Project support for pilot initiatives.
- Ensures compliance with state, local, and federal guidelines and policies to protect the business and its employee
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Must be willing to travel up to 30%
- Generally requires 6-9 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer