Western Union Client Services Specialist in Prague, Czech Republic
Job Title: Client Services Specialist
Requisition #: 1901771
Western Union Business Solutions ('WUBS') is the world's leading foreign exchange and international business payments company. Through its subsidiaries and branches, WUBS operates in the Americas, Asia, Europe, Australia, the Middle East and Africa and the United Kingdom. It offers business-to-business payment and receipt solutions through an intuitive online platform that integrates directly with clients' systems and helps clients manage their currency exposure. The company currently services over 40,000 clients around the world and processes more than $40 billion payments annually to more than 1 million beneficiaries.
We’re seeking a Client Services Specialist, to be based in our Prague office. In this role, you will play an integral part within the business support function. The core of your role will be to be responsible for the delivery of outstanding customer service & quality in accordance with Service Level Agreements to a varied customer base across both the Czech and Polish markets.
Sound interesting? Here are some specifics:
• Handling of incoming telephone calls and emails from both Internal and External Customers in relation to both pre and post-payment queries
• Ensure that all relevant information is input accurately and is updated each time an action is carried out relating to that client.
• Provide transaction monitoring, frequent reporting or dedicated point of contact for agreed clients, as directed by the Team Manager Operations.
• Update cases and clients regularly, in accordance with agreed SLAs.
• Act as conduit between GTM, Client and Operations for all connected Operational issues
What you will need to succeed:
• Passionate about customer service
• Language skills: Czech to native level with business fluent English (written and spoken)
• Capable in usage of MS Office applications and Reporting Tools
• Deadline driven with sense of urgency while managing conflicting tasks
• Self-motivated, team player with strong eye for detail
What will make you stand out:
• Additional fluency in Polish (besides English and Czech)
• Experience working in a B2B environment or for a financial services company
• Educated to degree level
What’s in it for you?
• Competitive global pay, benefits and mobility
• Unparalleled experience, working for a market leader in FX payment solutions
• The chance to share your ideas and contribute to the development of our products
• Diverse, global team with colleagues in over 50 countries
What it’s like here:
The Payments Business Unit of Western Union is one of the world's leading providers of international business payments and foreign exchange. With access to over 130 currencies, we enable companies of all sizes as they move money across borders via a financial network that spans over 200 countries and territories. We’re disrupting fintech with our groundbreaking digital B2B platform, WU EDGE, which helps companies spend less time handling international payments and worrying about foreign exchange exposure, and more time growing their businesses. And we’re just getting started!
Being on the Western Union team means being tenacious and goal-oriented. It means taking risks and quickly finding the path to success. It means having integrity, and finding ways to make things work. It means thriving as part of a diverse, global team of over 10,000 people who are committed to moving money for better. It means being driven to win, and to do work that makes a difference… on a global stage. Sound like you? Apply now!
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and success. Achieving our common vision depends on people with diverse backgrounds working together on teams. Who knows, your unique point of view could be the key to our next groundbreaking idea. We’d love to explore that possibility!
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy or related medical conditions), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status or another protected category.
- Western Union Jobs