CTG Product Safety Engineer in Poughkeepsie, New York
Title: Product Safety Engineer
Job Number: 19201744
Computer Task Group is seeking a Product Safety Engineer for a Long Term contract position for their client located in Poughkeepsie, NY.
Pay Rate: Negotiable
Perform safety design, analysis and test per IBM and agency required standards for IBM System z products.
• Write test plans, perform testing, write reports, and apply for Agency certifications e.g. Underwriters Laboratory (UL) for world-wide geographies
• Review product functional specifications, schematics to develop Safety solutions early in the product development cycle to minimize total product costs.
• Troubleshoot and debug Safety product issues and work with Development Engineering to produce regulatory compliant design solutions.
• Knowledge and experience in executing industry standard IEC 60950 required
• Knowledge of power supply and power sub-components is required
• Understanding of basic power concepts and use of safe work practices in dealing with high voltage/current loads
• Ability to interpret standards and requirements
• Must be located in Poughkeepsie
Some overtime may be required
Please apply below or contact email@example.com
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job: Product Safety Engineering / Management
- CTG Jobs