Stanley Acess Technologies Brand Marketing Manager in Portland, Oregon
64896BRTitle:Brand Marketing ManagerBusiness:US - Stanley Infrastructure State / Country / Province:Oregon Job Description:
For the builders and protectors, for the makers and explorers, for those shaping and reshaping our world through hard work and inspiration, Stanley Black & Decker provides the tools and innovative solutions you can trust to get the job done — and we have since 1843. Our commitment to quality, safety and sustainability keeps us focused on our path to becoming the type of uniquely human-centered global industrial company that keeps every stakeholder in mind, while being For Those Who Make The World.
STANLEY Infrastructure, a division of Stanley Black & Decker, is a global manufacturer of hydraulic tools and attachments with world class brands and a rich history focusing on bringing innovative solutions to market. It is recognized around the world for the strength of its people, products and brands.
Joining the STANLEY Infrastructure team means living our core values of integrity, accountability, courage, innovation, agility, performance, inclusivity, and collaboration. It means thriving in an environment of constant innovation and positive change. It means delivering tools, services, and solutions that the world counts on when it really matters. It means maintaining the highest standards in everything you do, every day.
STANLEY Infrastructure is a growth platform with plans to double its revenue over the next few years through organic growth and strong corporate M&A commitment.
The Brand Manager will develop strategic and creative marketing solutions that connect the brands of Stanley Infrastructure to specific target audiences and drive brand awareness.
The successful candidate who performs well in this role will have growth opportunities available within the business. Learn more about the Stanley Infrastructure business at www.stanleyinfrastructure.com and learn more about Stanley Black & Decker at www.stanleyblackanddecker.com.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Work with the cross-functional teams to direct and manage efforts from concept through production and distribution for key marketing support materials such as digital and event marketing, merchandising, photography, brochures, catalogs, sell sheets, direct mail, channel promotions, etc.
• Coordinate and execute trade shows that can demonstrate high return on investment.
• Lead the planning and strategy for marketing, events, merchandising, media and public relation activities in support of commercialization plans.
• Develop, coordinate and execute launch strategies for the brand, new product launches and events.
• Select and work with outside agencies for public relations and product launch communications initiatives
• Participate in development, sourcing, and implementation of branding materials such catalogues, sell sheets, leaflets, etc.
• Establish and ensure compliance with brand standards and maintain consistency of all communication elements across the marketing-based activities.
• Manage branding and advertising budget as well as timing and budget of each project within their respective product category and channels.
• Keep a pulse on the market environment, benchmark other brands and trends, and come up with “big ideas” of new creative, yet cost effective marketing initiatives
• Organize, prioritize, and manage multiple projects.
• Manage relationships with outside print and merchandising vendors and creative agencies.
• Gain insight into how our user segments experience our brands and create solutions aligning to those segments.
• Communicate effectively with internal and external associates as well as outside suppliers, both nationally and globally.
• Assist Marketing Director and Product Managers with key projects as needed
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
• Bachelor’s Degree and related field experience required
• 5+ years’ experience in B2B consumer products industry sales/ marketing preferred
• Experience managing trade shows and event marketing preferred
• Experience managing a creative process for development of marketing assets
• Collaborative team player
• Creative thinker
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Excellent project management skills
• Financial management skills
• Computer proficiency to include Microsoft Office Suite, highly proficient in Microsoft Excel
• Solid analytical skills, problem-solving ability and attention to detail
• Strong multi-tasking ability as well as ability to manage deadlines in a dynamic, fast-paced work environment
• Knowledge of industrial construction, hydraulics or construction equipment markets a plus
• Courage & Innovation – Bravely innovate without boundaries. Generate and embrace new ideas. Drive cutting-edge digital solutions. Foster creativity for exponential growth.
• Agility & Performance – Simplify to accelerate business results. Anticipate, adapt to and lead changes. Focus on the right things and act. Perform in ways that exceed expectations.
• Inclusivity & Collaboration – Respect and leverage all aspects of diversity. Make decisions with an inclusive, global view. Collaborate to amplify customer value. Communicate to drive meaningful outcomes.
• Integrity & Accountability – Operate with highest ethical standards. Be who you are, build trusted relationships. Act with transparency and positive intent. Live up to commitments and own the results.
Stanley Black & Decker offers its employees a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits plan that includes medical, dental, life, disability, 401k, ESPP, vacation, paid holidays, and more! Only those candidates who are currently eligible to work in the US will be considered for the opportunity. Stanley Black & Decker is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Requisition Number:64896BRCity:PortlandEEO Statement:All qualified applicants to Stanley Black & Decker are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran’s status or any other protected characteristic.