Robert Half International Medical Credit Managment in Plano, Texas
The Patient Account representative - Credits assists in the resolution of outstanding credit balances and overpayment packages. Principle Duties include
- Under general supervision, generate and analyze diverse reports and work lists in the identification and resolution of routine patient account issues.
- May post electronic and manual cash receipts, adjustments and denials; ensuring reconciliation of all posted data.
- May prepare and distribute overpayment packages as necessary.
- Perform all responsibilities in compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Assist with various projects as assigned by direct supervisor.
- Other duties as assigned
If you are interested please send your resume to email@example.com or call 469.608.6949
- Position is temporary to full-time based on performance.
- Minimum 2 years solid experience in Credit balance review and Refunds processing.
Accountemps matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs at the best companies on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our mission is to provide you with a rewarding finance or accounting job that is well matched to your professional skills helping you to advance in your career. Our experience, combined with the resources of our worldwide network of offices, makes Accountemps a great resource for your career. We offer excellent opportunities to find temporary accounting and finance jobs for all experience levels. From accounting clerks and bookkeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we can provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine's list of "World's Most Admired Companies" since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888.670.5403 or visit www.accountemps.com to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2018 Accountemps. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans