Keurig Dr Pepper Financial Planning & Analysis Manager in Plano, Texas
This position is the key point of contact and responsible for managing the financial reporting, forecasting, planning and analysis activities and requirements for the DPSG Direct Store Delivery (DSD) business unit (400M cases, $3.7B in net sales). This position reports directly to the Director, Finance Reporting & Analysis with a strong dotted line to the VP, Commercial Finance Direct Store Delivery.
Provide timely and accurate weekly/monthly reporting and analysis to Senior Management on actual performance versus plan, forecast and prior year performance. Provide cause of change explanations of variances, and evaluate profit & loss trends and provide guidance on opportunities and risks residing within the financial statements.
• Responsible for DSD month end flash reporting requirements, and working with Commercial Field Finance, Supply Chain Finance and Controller/Accounting organizations to ensure P/L is fairly stated and journal entries are made to correct any issues identified.
• Communicate and conduct routine meetings with various Commercial Finance, Supply Chain Finance and Controller/Accounting organizations on PB and DSD FP&A related activities.
• Coordinate all phases of the financial planning cycle including collection, consolidation, preparation, and maintenance of data, models, and schedules related to the planning cycle.
• Coordinate the budgeting and monthly P&L forecast process and timeline.
• Analyze and explain trends not consistent with plan, forecast, and prior.
• Manage key financial performance metrics and tracking.
• Identify key risks and opportunities to the budgets and/or forecast on a monthly basis.
• Ensure that all budgets and forecasts are accurately input and reconciled in the financial systems.
• Coordinate activities and execute processes within the planning/forecasting systems.
• Provide any ad-hoc reports and/or special projects as deemed appropriate by management.
• Bachelor degree from an accredited university in business with emphasis in finance/accounting
• 5 years finance or accounting work experience (financial forecasting, planning, analysis) required
• Preferred knowledge of DSD business or Strong in Planning/Forecast process knowledge
• Strong Communications skill sets required
Company Overview & EEO Statement
Keurig Dr Pepper (KDP) is a leading coffee and beverage company in North America with dual headquarters in Burlington, MA and Plano, TX, with annual revenue in excess of $11 billion. KDP holds leadership positions in soft drinks, specialty coffee and tea, water, juice and juice drinks and mixers, and markets the #1 single serve coffee brewing system in the U.S. The Company maintains an unrivaled distribution system that enables its portfolio of more than 125 owned, licensed and partner brands to be available nearly everywhere people shop and consume beverages. With a wide range of hot and cold beverages that meet virtually any consumer need, KDP key brands include Keurig®, Dr Pepper®, Green Mountain Coffee Roasters®, Canada Dry®, Snapple®, Bai®, Mott’s® and The Original Donut Shop®. The Company employs more than 25,000 employees and operates more than 120 offices, manufacturing plants, warehouses and distribution centers across North America.
Benefits built for you: Our people are the heart of our business, which is why we offer robust benefits to support your health and wellness as well as your personal and financial well-being. We also provide employee programs designed to enhance your professional growth and development while ensuring you feel valued, inspired and appreciated at work.
Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and affirmatively seeks diversity in its workforce. Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. recruits qualified applicants and advances in employment its employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Candidates must be able to pass a background check and drug test, as applicable for the role.
Job ID 2019-5100