CVS Health Warehouse Associate- EVG in Plainview, New York
Coram/CVS Health is looking for a meticulous warehouse/logistics professional to join our Plainview team as a Warehouse Technician! This rewarding opportunity allows you to work closely with our Pharmacy team where you will gain experience in the growing home health/home infusion field. At Coram, we believe that Warehouse Technicians are a key part of maintaining organization in our branches, therefore creating a positive experience for our patients. In this dynamic role, you will assist with the picking/packing, shipping/receiving, and inventory of medical products. The ideal individual for this role will be able to lift medical supplies weighing a minimum of 25-pounds at a time.
As a Warehouse Technician, you will…
• Ensure proper rotation and maintenance of inventory.
• Act as a back up the purchasing coordinator and assist with the purchasing of medical supplies and equipment. Assist with inventory control measures including receiving, stocking and record keeping of product.
• Maintain a clean and safe warehouse environment.
• Act as a liaison between patients and the specialty pharmacy team.
• Pick and pull medical supplies and equipment for patient orders, in preparation for shipment and delivery of product to a patient’s home.
• Work closely with UPS, Federal Express and couriers to ensure timely pick-up and delivery of shipments.
Typical work hours for this position are Monday – Friday, 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM, with an opportunity for over-time based on business need. HOURS MAY VARY, need to be flexible.
This is a full-time, permanent career that offers excellent Medical, Dental and Vision coverage, a competitive 401k, and additional benefits.
With Coram/CVS Health, you'll have an exciting opportunity to utilize your warehouse and customer service experience with a team who are passionate about making a difference in patient’s lives. You can have an impact by providing the best care, education, and support to our patients, improving their overall quality of life!
Coram/CVS Health is a Fortune 7 company and national leader in the home infusion and enteral nutrition fields. The word “Coram” derives from the Latin word “cor,” meaning “heart”... and our dedication to our customers is truly from the heart.
Do you want to learn more? Check out the videos below!
https://www.youtube.com/user/CoramHealthcare or https://www.youtube.com/user/CVSPharmacyVideos
• Minimum one year warehouse experience.
• Minimum one year customer service experience.
• Minimum one year experience working in Microsoft Office, specifically Word, Excel, and Outlook.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Demonstrated ability to work with a sense of urgency and pay close attention to detail.
• Medical warehouse or healthcare experience.
• Demonstrated ability to work independently and as a team.
High School diploma or GED
It’s a new day in health care.
Combining CVS Health and Aetna was a transformative moment for our company and our industry, establishing CVS Health as the nation’s premier health innovation company. Through our health services, insurance plans and community pharmacists, we’re pioneering a bold new approach to total health. Coram CVS/specialty infusion services is a leading national provider of specialty home infusion and specialty pharmacy services providing infusion therapies and services to over 20,000 patients each month.
We offer a diverse work experience that empowers colleagues for career success. In addition to skill and experience, we also seek to attract and retain colleagues whose beliefs and behaviors are in alignment with our core values of collaboration, innovation, caring, integrity and accountability.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Gender/Ethnicity/Disability/Protected Veteran – we highly value and are committed to all forms of diversity in the workplace. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities. We comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm . We provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact our Advice and Counsel Reasonable Accommodations team at mailto:AdviceCounsel@cvshealth.com . Please note that we only accept applications for employment via this site.
If technical issues are preventing you from applying to a position, contact Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609 or firstname.lastname@example.org . For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352.