Kelly Services Process Technician in Pittsfield, Massachusetts
Process Development Technician Development Technician Technician Process Technician
The ideal candidate is mechanically inclined and enjoys hands-on process development activities; has experience with plastic conversion processes; has a proven ability to solve problems with innovative solutions; and thrives in a team atmosphere.
Key Job Responsibilities:
• Set up and operate equipment to conduct processing studies with commercial and developmental resins. Optimize processing conditions using data acquisition software and end-product performance testing.
• Design test geometries, jigs, fixtures and tooling to support application development with SABIC resins.
• Conduct testing on application specific geometries simulating end-use conditions.
• Familiarity with plastics processing equipment; including but not limited to injection molding, compression molding, thermoforming, thermoplastics composites, and/or extrusion.
• Aptitude and desire to work in a ‘hands-on’ R&D environment.
• Familiarity with electronics, electrical components, and data acquisition sensors.
• Experience and understanding of part performance testing.
• Associates degree in math/science/technology.
• Hands-on experience with robotics and PLC programming.
Why Kelly ® ?
Kelly puts you in charge of your career, with access to cutting edge projects and technologies in
industry leading organizations. Top companies throughout the world have trusted Kelly as a premier
source of engineering talent and services since 1965. And engineering job seekers know Kelly as a firm
with an unmatched reputation for quality, integrity and professionalism. Whether you seek the variety
and flexibility of working on short term project engagements, or prefer contract-to-hire or direct
hire placement with our clients, apply with Kelly to explore opportunities that suit your specific
AboutKelly Services ®
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter .
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity
is The Law.