PNC Project Administrator in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Auto req ID:
HR Job Code:
100132 Project Admin
Executes project objectives and deliverables, planning the work according to the objectives, and assessing and controlling risk for the project. Accountable for meeting project objectives within established timeframes. No requirement for project size.
Assists with planning and scheduling of project timeliness and milestones using appropriate tools. Accountable to ensure project team is resourced as needed.
Partners with project team members to assign tasks, direct activities, and control project execution.
Tracks and reports progress (management information system). Prepares progress reports, proposals, and presentations.
Communicates project updates and results to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
PA - Pittsburgh
Line of Business:
Retail Banking - Product & Pricing
PA370 - One PNC Plaza
Total Hours Per Week:
PNC provides equal employment opportunity to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other categories protected by law
PA - Pittsburgh
Required Education and Experience:
Roles at this level typically require an Associates or equivalent degree as well as related experience or product knowledge to accomplish primary duties. Typically requires 4+ years of related business or functional experience. In lieu of a degree, a comparable combination of education and experience (including military service) may be considered.
Job Specific Competencies:
Project Administration - Basic Experience
- Knowledge of, and ability to use, organizational strategies, practices and tools for administering projects.
Consulting - Basic Experience
- Knowledge of techniques, roles, and responsibilities in providing technical or business guidance to clients, both internal and external; ability to apply this knowledge appropriately to diverse situations.
Problem Solving - Basic Experience
- Knowledge of approaches, tools, techniques for recognizing, anticipating, and resolving organizational, operational or process problems; ability to apply this knowledge appropriately to diverse situations.
Effective Communications - Working Experience
- Understanding of effective communication concepts, tools and techniques; ability to effectively transmit, receive, and accurately interpret ideas, information, and needs through the application of appropriate communication behaviors.
Accuracy and Attention to Detail - Working Experience
- Understanding of the necessity and value of accuracy and attention to detail; ability to process information with high levels of accuracy.
Project Management - Basic Experience
- Ability to plan, organize, monitor, and control projects, ensuring efficient utilization of technical and administrative resources, to achieve project objectives.
Analytical Thinking - Basic Experience
- Knowledge of techniques and tools that promote effective analysis and the ability to determine the root cause of organizational problems and create alternative solutions that resolve the problems in the best interest of the business.
IT Standards, Procedures & Policies - Working Experience
- Knowledge of and the ability to utilize a variety of administrative skill sets and technical knowledge to manage organizational IT policies, standards, and procedures.
Organizational Leadership - Basic Experience
- Knowledge of, and ability to use strategies and skills to enlist others in setting, embracing and achieving objectives.
Manages Risk - Basic Experience
- Assesses and effectively manages all of the risks associated with their business objectives and activities to ensure activities are in alignment with the bank's and unit's risk appetite and risk management framework.
Customer Focus - Basic Experience
- Knowledge of the values and practices that align customer needs and satisfaction as primary considerations in all business decisions, and ability to leverage that information in creating customized customer solutions.
At PNC, our people are our greatest differentiator and competitive advantage in the markets we serve. We are all united in delivering the best experience for our customers. As a Project Administrator within PNC's Personal and Student Lending organization, you will be based in Pittsburgh, Pa.
Provide support to external business development team
Exposure to internal partners
Editing and publishing communications