Sirius Computer Solutions Solution Architect II - Digital Marketing/Adobe in Phoenix, Arizona
To fuel the rapid growth of our Digital practice, we are seeking presales Solution Architects with a deep background in Digital Marketing/Adobe solutions. These roles will be regional in nature, with preferred hiring locations to include the greater Boston area, greater NYC metro area, the Carolinas, Minneapolis, Omaha, Denver, Salt Lake City, and Southern California. Candidates from other major metro areas will also be considered.
If you want to work with the Brightest Minds in the Business, contact us today.
The Solution Architect II – Digital Marketing/Adobe is a client facing, pre-sales technologist who acts as a value added technical and marketing advocate for clients. This role is responsible for understanding clients’ business requirements as they pertain to digital marketing, qualifying opportunities, and creating solution designs that match the requirements with appropriate products/platforms, managed and professional services. This role entails collaborating with other Line of Business (LOB) experts as required to address client needs (ie CMO), presenting proposed solutions to the client, ensuring the sale is made, and overseeing the delivery of these solutions.
The Solution Architect II – Digital Marketing/Adobe sells and positions implementation and advisory services primarily in the marketing domain, but also understands and advises clients on where other strategic and advisory services (Data Center, Networking, Application Development, Commerce, Content, security etc.) fit their needs.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
• Client Facing Sales Support – Work with sales account team, interfacing directly with clients. Build trusted advisor relationships, understand clients’ business challenges and propose solutions. Client facing work will include:
o Advising clients on how leverage best practices and best platforms to achieve company marketing, branding and content related objectives.
• Develop High Level Designs and Architectures – Create and document digital marketing solution architectures that address client business problems and can be used to ensure a smooth transition from presales to delivery
• Ability to promote the value proposition of the Adobe Platform (multi-solution) approach with clients and compare with other Digital Marketing solutions. Discuss all the Adobe Cloud solutions in business value terms in the context of use cases.
• Collaborate in leading discovery days and deliver resulting proposed Digital Roadmaps to customers
• Create Proposals – Develop Professional Services Estimates, Adobe Product Proposals, SOWs (Statements of Work), At-a-glance documents, business cases and RFP responses
• Customize and Deliver client-facing Adobe Product Demos
• Sales Planning – Work with management and sales teams to develop account prioritization and support strategies that will ensure a long term trusted relationship status
• Partner Relationship Management – Develop healthy and trusted relationships with key partners in the geography
• Billable Consulting – Provide services as part of client projects that are billable, usually in a project oversight mode
• Intellectual Property Development – Contribute to the development of intellectual property and industry recognition (white papers, speaking engagements etc.)
• Training – Develop and execute a professional plan that will enhance skills
• Travel – Travel to/from clients, corporate events and training
• Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Business, Marketing or a related field
• At least eight (8) years experience in a Marketing leadership role and/or consulting on the architecture/implementation/selling of Digital Marketing platforms such as the Adobe Marketing Cloud, including at least three (3) years of experience in pre-sales engineering and/or sales in a Systems Integrator, OEM, or similar environment
• Project Experience with at least 2 of the following: Adobe Experience Manager, Adobe Target, Adobe Analytics, Adobe Audience Manager, Adobe Ad Cloud, Adobe Campaign
Other Position Requirements:
• Demonstrated ability to apply marketing technical background and knowledge to business direction by developing service offerings, go-to-market strategies, business planning, and other activities important to building business
• Demonstrated ability to drive sales, sequencing activities and deliverables to the client to value sell, earn trust and enhance margin
• Proven experience articulating technical viewpoints to diverse audiences, including technical and business decision makers
• Proven ability to evaluate information and make sound technical risk judgements
• Demonstrated ability to multitask and to prioritize workload under tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
• Demonstrated ability to develop longer-range project plans and schedules to complete complex projects or new solution/product development
• Demonstrated ability to perform technical skills/knowledge transfer to client
• Demonstrated attention to detail and follow-up skills
• Demonstrated leadership, delegation, and personnel management skills
• Demonstrated communication and presentation skills, including formal and informal presentations to large and small audiences
• Demonstrated ability to work independently with minimal direction
• Technical writing experience
• Certifications in the Adobe Marketing stack
• Four (4) years billable consulting experience
• Three (3) years of experience with leading teams in a Client or consulting project environment
• Four (4) years of experience with Client, OEM or VAR based partner management
• Experience within SaaS, IaaS, PaaS, and other cloud environments
Data Privacy and Security:
• All Sirius employees are responsible to safeguard the information and information systems that they use or handle in the execution of their duties. Employees are obligated to know and perform their duties in accordance with Sirius policies, standards, and procedures related to security and report security violations to the appropriate Sirius authority.
• Participate at hire and annually in the Information Security Awareness training as well as other required training identified by the Human Resources department. Other data privacy and data security related regulatory training may be required based on your role or assignment.
The position exists to provide technical consulting solutions to customers and as such requires the ability to travel to and from customer sites and interact with customers on an ongoing and regular basis.
The above primary duties, responsibilities, and position requirements are not all inclusive.
Sirius is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. As a government contractor, Sirius takes affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and protected veterans; maintains a drug-free workplace; and participates in E-Verify.
Individuals who receive job offers will be required to complete pre-employment screening that includes a background check verifying name, residences, education, work experience, and criminal convictions consistent with the Fair Credit Reporting Act; and a drug test for controlled substances consistent with the Drug-Free Workplace Act and the Americans with Disabilities Act.
Sirius will not sponsor work eligibility for this position.
Sirius Computer Solutions
- Sirius Computer Solutions Jobs