Rose International INC Administrative Assistant in Phoenix, Arizona
Position Title: Administrative Assistant
Position Number: 302077
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Desired Skill Set:
Administrative, Finance, Customer Service
C2C and STEM-OPT are not available
Only U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. can be considered as W2 candidates.
Title: Sr. Administrative Assistant
Anticipated Start Date: 1/7/19
Anticipated End Date: 1/6/20
Location: Phoenix AZ 85040
Duration: 12 Months
• Position is in Phoenix, AZ. Provides administrative and customer support to the Client
•Wellness Works Center; meeting consumer needs and contributing to positive business results.
• Acts as point of contact for employees utilizing the Wellness Works Center.
• The Wellness Works Center provides a broad array of services, including acute care services, wellness and nutrition coaching, chair massage, financial counseling and a multi-media reference library.
• Provides a variety of administrative support to the Wellness Works Center team and employee wellness department. Greets and guides customers to appropriate wellness services.
• Responds to employee questions. Assists with project work.
Send me a reminder to complete this application
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender (expression or identity), national origin, arrest and conviction records, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco and Los Angeles, California will be administered in accordance with their respective Fair Chance Ordinances.
Rose International has an official agreement (ID #132522), effective June 30, 2008, with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Employment Verification Program (E-Verify).
(Posting required by OCGA 13/10-91.)