Robert Half International ACCOUNTING MANAGER in Phoenix, Arizona
- Solid communication, tech savvy and analytical abilities
- Knowledge of enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems are a plus!
- Preparing and/or reviewing appropriate ledger entries and reconciliations
- Maintaining the GL
- Preparing monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements; assisting with regulatory reporting
- Researching and resolving account issues for compliance to align with GAAP principles
- Hiring, training, and supervising staff
Please send resumes to [email protected] for consideration
- Bachelor?s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- CPA required
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 844.539.2523 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2018 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
Salary: $80,000.00 to $90,000.00 per year
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Date Posted: December 6, 2018
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 00210-9501652967
Staffing Area: Full-Time Accounting & Finance