JPMorgan Chase 210027069 - CIB - Data Key Entry Specialist in Phoenix, Arizona
JPMorgan Chase's Receivable Operations division supports lockbox services delivered to wholesale (corporate), public sector state government, and Federal government clients. The firm's Receivables Operations division enables customers to accept traditional paper-based payments from clients by capturing information with efficient technology services and transferring it to an output file for accounts receivable updating. The main objective is to expedite collections of payments due by getting the check that's \"in the mail\" deposited into the biller's account as quickly as possible. A second objective is to expedite the posting of payment information, allowing the customer to update their account records. This can substantially reduce costs and expedite the crediting of deposits to individuals accounts, which provides high customer satisfaction and a rewarding service. Our strategic focus is to deliver an extraordinary level of service and quality to our customer while leveraging the firm's operations and technology infrastructure.
The Data Key Entry Specialist will be responsible for data keying and expected to maintain high levels of productivity and accuracy on a daily basis. Specific responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
• Inserting customer and account data by inputting text and numerical information from source documents
• Reviewing data for deficiencies or errors
• Correcting inaccuracies and validating output
• Keeping information confidential
• Remittance Processing/Banking operations experience preferred
• Ability to confirm and/or correct data that is presented for data capture to align to information on document
• Maintain efficient rate of productivity and high rate of accuracy
• Alphanumeric data entry skills
• Must be able to meet deadlines and be flexible to support peak volumes
• Must be able to follow outlined processes and procedures accurately
• Must be able to work in a team environment with a diverse group
• Flexibility and willingness to learn and be utilized in all areas of operation
• Open minded with a positive attitude
• Physical requirements: Sitting - up to 100% of the time, Standing - up to 10% of the time, Lifting - up to 10% of the time and up to 50 pounds; Walking - up to 10% of the time
Work schedule A: Wednesday - Saturday / 6am - 4:30pm
This position may require you to work non-traditional hours and/or additional hours as business needs arise. Work schedule might be subject to change.
A Government Security Clearance may be required for this position. This includes, but is not limited to:
• Credit Check
• Employment History
• Tax Filing History (possibly)
• References (possibly)
• Proof of U.S. Legal Permanent Residence up to 7 yearsJPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- JPMorgan Chase Jobs